Lindsay Lohan: Hooray for the "Coloreds"

11/11/2008 12:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Is it 1945 again? Lindsay Lohan is now calling Barack Obama America's first "colored president."
Lindsay Lohan: Click to watch!
The clip currently appears on "Access Hollywood's" website. And here's the most shocking thing -- neither she nor Maria Menounos acknowledged it.

hmmm..

LOL colored? WTF? My 103 year old Gramma used to say that.

Jacky

Lindsay is completely correct in what she said. Everyone seems to forget that our next President is in fact half white!!! Why is that fact never acknowledged? You all scream about race not being of consequence, then stop saying he is the first African American (aka black) President. Every time something of merit occurs with someone who is biracial, suddenly they and everyone else embrace only the black side of the coin.....the white side exists as well, so deal with it. And as for setting things back 100 years.....j.b you need to clean out your mouth and get a reality check. I am so tired of listening to people moan and groan about the past. It is over with, what more do you want? Stop using it as an excuse for anything and everything. Go in peace!!

Anita

Lindsay's brain cells are mush.

Bethany Sweet

OMG, she is soooo stupid! I laughed so hard when I read that. What a total dumbass.

SJ

Julian Meteor is an absolute Moron on par with Miss Lohan.

What does the 'C' in NAACP stand for you idiot? An organization established by Colored people for Colored people which still exists in full force today.

Now back to Driving Miss Lohan over there..... Does she realize that it was overwhelmingly the votes of African-Americans that banned gay marriage in California? So I guess she doesn't want to marry that partner of hers, which I'm convinced was the character of Eric Foreman in that 70s show.

2086 days ago

I'm just saying is all.....

LISTEN EVERYONE!!!
HIS MOTHER WAS WHITE AND HIS FATHER WAS as earlier stated, "A PERSON OF COLOR" Can I say black or will everyone jump all over my post?

HE IS JUST AS MUCH BLACK AS HE IS WHITE AND JUST AS MUCH WHITE AS HE IS BLACK
GET IT?

Everyone is making such a huge deal about America's first black president, look at mom and dad people he is just as much one as the other. So in reality, he is the FIRST bi-racial President, NOT black president. Just because he is darker does not change the FACTS about his genes. Just because he married a black woman does not change the facts he is half black AND half white. So let us stop all the racial crap! As I am SO sick of it!
When we put labels on ourselves we cause the segrigation, African American? Were you born in America? You are AMERICAN!!!!!!!! Stop the labels stop the maddness. So can white people say, I am German, Dutch, French American? STOP THE LABELS and the rest will stop too.
Isn't it time for the "change" that Obama based his campaign on?

The smart one

Lindsay is such a douche bag...seriously!

anonymous3

first of all, "coloreds" was used in a negative conotation..however that word was used so long ago....probably around Lindsey's grandmothers era....so why would she use that term?? doesn't make sense....but LIndsay has certainly gone down in my estimation....I won't call her a name but she's definitely not classy so I don't expect any more from her

anthonysdreamgirl**

oh stop - it's called a BLACK PERSON. everyone is so scared of being politically correct that we're not sure what the hell to call our fellow african americans. we're called WHITE PEOPLE... we can call them BLACK. colored is kind of old fashioned, but who cares. either way she'll be called a racist by racist black people...

jess

Lindsay is not the sharpest tool in the shed, so you can't expect anything half intelligent coming out of her mouth.

Buster

RE:
"15. We have got to come up with a new classification for the races, maybe numbers"

NO WE ABSOLUTELY DO NOT! We need to stop classifying by race altogether. It is a man-made label that is meaningless.

a

i would say that she was raised with that term, because it is strange for a girl her age to use it.

i would say the reason people call obama african american or black is because he LOOKS black. his life experiances has been that of a black man, he has always been treated as a black person, so no matter how much white he has in him he would identify with black first.

2086 days ago

I'm just saying is all.....

Does the United Negro College Fund still exist?

Isn't that outdated too?

livvy

I totally agree with you Buster, lets get over the whole race thing....and please why are those two dimwits discussing the U.S. presidency, that is the question that we should be asking Just Kidding!!! But come on is 2008 can we move on beyond the race ....

livvy