Pattinson

Gives Chick a Lickin'

11/11/2008 1:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Twilight" star Robert Pattinson clearly has a taste for women.

1111_pattinson_launch03-1
During a recent night out with a few of his co-stars, Robbie P. decided to give co-star Anna Kendrick a tongue bath -- and for the record, she looks like she liked it.

Mandy

Edward Cullen is the hottest guy imaginable in Bella's eyes. Otherwise he's just a generally attractive guy. He's mostly hot to Forks because he's new, he's a vampire, and he's unattainable.

2056 days ago

Kerri

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHUT UP THERE JUST FRIENDS HANGING OUT!!!!!!! LEAVE THEM ALONE FOR CHRIST SAKES!!!

2053 days ago

AnonymousTeller

Oh my gosh! Edward is cheating on Bella with Jessica (Anna Kendrick)?!

2052 days ago

M@r!a

I know, people chill. It's funny though when I look at this picture because in a interview for MTV, he was asked, Who would he go out with from Forks High. He said first Bella, but then said if it was the book version of Forks, I would "do" Jessica. Hahhahaa. ANd well Anna Kendrick plays Jessica in the movie, I think it is just hilarious. Anyway enough of my rambling, They are just having FUN, let them be.

2048 days ago

lyza

I really like twilight... I wish the next movie will come soon... I also like the leading actor and actress... they are great together... I watched the movie so many times that all my friends are telling me that I'm so addicted to the twilight. so I REALLY want to meet Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart. good luck to both of you.

2048 days ago

malaika.j.

He's still human. He can party or whatever as much as he wants, he's 22 for gods sake. Let him have a life.

2048 days ago

Angel

Maybe it's because I saw the movie before reading the books therefore didn't have an image of who Edward was but I think Robert Pattinson made an incredible Edward! Who cares what he's doing in this picture, who cares if he might look a bit scruffy; he's a normal person. Not everyone can look glamorous 24/7. Give the guy a break. His talent is amazing!

2048 days ago

Ellen

OME!! Can't everyone see that this picture is totally doctored and fake, it's just as fake as the one of Kristen Stewart sucking on the crack pipe...people come on great real!!

2047 days ago

la-didah

I'm so jealous......I wanna get my eye covered by his mouth. uggh! gosh!

2047 days ago

Shannon L.

Oh dear lord how i wish that was me hahah

for real though he seems like a fun
person to chill, and party with.

2047 days ago

Amber

Isn't that Ashley Greene (alice)? Oh well just looks like her.....

2045 days ago

I DON'T KNOW

i am very disappointed.. he's not like Edward...

2045 days ago

kudo shasha

What dah??? Of course she liks it.. Its Robert Pattinson, man!!

2044 days ago

Carla

I hate how people refer to the actor Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen, a fictional character. Lame.

2043 days ago

weighn

oh puh-leez! of course that's not 'EDWARD-KIND-OF-WHATEVER',, he's robert and that's it.. its his personality and i bet he's not going to change it just to please everybody,, get over it,, i love the book,, and i love the cast but they are who they are,,

2043 days ago