Pattinson

Gives Chick a Lickin'

11/11/2008 1:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Twilight" star Robert Pattinson clearly has a taste for women.

1111_pattinson_launch03-1
During a recent night out with a few of his co-stars, Robbie P. decided to give co-star Anna Kendrick a tongue bath -- and for the record, she looks like she liked it.

yanskie

Dang.. I wish he'd lick me..

TwilightFan190

Damn! That boy is some sexy piece of man!

Missy

haha who wouldnt like it? Come on hes adorable.

blondehottie

so what...I got the Rob's tongue on my other set of lips and he can go all night, just like Edward Cullen!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer

Damn...like I really needed more reasons to fantasize....ugh
he does look pretty f'd up though...LOL...

amanda

dude, this guy is freakin hot and he can lick me any day!

Lisa :]

i...um...kinda lost all respect i had for him. well, i don't really think he's all that. :( but people shouldn't be making a big deal about this. he can do whatever he wants, he's a grown man. the tongue thing? kinda creepy RPattz. kinda ruined your image there. good job.

2093 days ago

twilightlover*

DATS SUPER SEXY
i love me some rpattz
and he did say that he would do her... if he a choice

2088 days ago

jo

omg! rob can LICK ME ANYTIME!!!! hes gorgeous!

2087 days ago

myra

hmmmmmmmm gime some!!!!!!!

2087 days ago

emily

god guys! let it go! all guys have a gene simmons in them! and you freakin know it! everyone does that kind of dirt.. the only reason you jerks aren't caught on camera is cuz your not talented enough to be followed by a bunch of paparazzi. spunk ransom might not be the edward you want,but he did awesome! the movie WAS a bit corny,but aren't all love stories? it's what makes it GREAT!!!! :D give it a rest people. you either love it or you don't. you don't need to put them down.

2086 days ago

emily

by the way.. hes ROBERT PATTINSON.. hes not EDWARD CULLEN in real life. so stop trying to compare the two. it's insane. the dude has a totally difrent personality from his vampire alter-ego. besides? who's to say edward cullen doesn't have THAT freaky side? after all.. he did destroy the bed head board on his and bella's honey-moon.. =D hahahaha

2086 days ago

Jennifer

he was drunk for goodness' sake.. he's a real shy, gentleman, type of guy.. but when a person gets drunk, can you blame him for his behavior in this lack of soberity? =_=

2086 days ago

mercedes

loookie here that man is butiful i know i spelled that wrong but you know what i ment and if he licked me i would faint the pic would have been of me on the foor out cold and my dreama would be happy trust me you know what if that man even tuoched my shoulder to say excuse me i would faint and he would have to walk over me and if he did that i would have not known he was comming becuase if i saw in a mile away i would faint lets just say i have a fainting problem lol but i only faint when i get to excited so thanks for every thing
mercedes

2085 days ago

stephanie

who wouldn't want to get a tongue bath by a hot guy come one now

2084 days ago