Wino Has Dreams, Hopes, Ambitions and No Crack

11/11/2008 4:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's the most shocking Amy Winehouse footage we've seen in months -- because in this unbelievable clip she actually seems human!
Amy Winehouse: Click to watch
A refreshed Wino was talking like crazy to pappers in London, saying hubby Blake will probably cry when he sees her again ... but look at that face -- who wouldn't?

hmmmm

That was human?

Winehouse Kidd

OMG!
im so happy for Amy, she is getting better!

I LOVE YOU AMY!!!!!!!!
YOU ARE MY ROLEMODEL!!!!!!!

xx Winehouse Kidd

Cool

I feel so sorry for this girl, you can tell she is high as a kite!! People stay away from drugs!!

JJ

Please get well....you have talent & people who love you.....GET HELP

BabyGirl

She has got to be the most UGLY thing I've seen in a while!

skater

Looks like one small moment of clarity in her very drug induced state. It's sad to see someone as talented as this, focusing on nothing more than getting her next fix. I hope that at some point, someone is able to get through to her and she'll turn her life around. Otherwise, this may be the last days of Amy Winehouse.

simona

She looks good, healthier. But I fear that Blake's return good be a definite demise for both of them.

Black Power

Once again, another beautiful picture of Amy. The camera really loves her. Those lips, those eyes, that hair. She has beauty and charm and....oh wait, I have my wife's glasses on. Let me change them.....AAHHHHH!! My eyes, my eyes!!

This is my Boom Stick

I pray that she is on the mend. We want to have her perform at our wedding reception, but my parents are a little put off by her lifestyle. I hope Blake's return doesn't do them both in. :(

Maggie

Nostradamus

Holy Guacamole! this is a person who won 5 Grammy? I now have not respect for the industry

This is my Boom Stick

11. What is with that stupid skanky rag she wears on her head all the time now? As if she were not ugly and grotesque enough, with that hideous hair and make up, but now she is dressing like the guys in drag on Monty Python, playing London housewives with these same rags on their heads! God, I wish she would just hurry up and OD, I am boneweary of reading about her and her vile husband. Enough already!

Posted at 3:13PM on Nov 11th 2008 by Marti
_____________________________

Wow! You're a really gross person.

Mrs Butters

Good golly TMZ,does an addict have to be blowing chunks in a comatose state to be considered drugging?
Amy is high as a kite,it looks like a coke buzz with all the jawing.I guess when someone is a total waste case any degree of coherancy makes them appear straight.

Marengo

More of whacked out Amy, what joy! What a truly vile, disgusting excuse for a human being. Ugly, stoned, looking like a zombie gargoyle...Amy, dear, crawl back under your rock and go to sleep now, buh bye.

Britney Spears

I'm back to black and you can't help me if I won't help myself so don't try to make me go to rehab 'cause I won't go, go, go.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments