Criminal Investigation in Garrett Case

11/12/2008 11:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ they will open a criminal investigation into the confrontation last night between Brad Garrett and a slew of photogs.
Brad Garrett: Click to watch
As we first reported, Garrett was leaving Dan Tana's restaurant in West Hollywood when photogs descended. After a few minutes, a clearly irritated Garrett smacked a camera and challenged the photogs to a fight. One cameraman called Garrett a "tall faggot."

We're told someone came to the cop shop and filed a police report, listing Garrett as the "suspect." Cops are investigating a possible criminal battery.

Story developing ...

pappi6

Brad, why don't you pick on someone your own size. It seems that you always look to fight with the little guys. Where I come from we call that Chicken Sh*t!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will respect you more when you go toe to toe with a 7 foot goon like yourself!!!!!

Bosco

just like that huh the rev? get famous = getting stalked? You must be the leader of the idiots. keep talking and prove my point even more. I didnt think trailor trash had cash to by a computer,let alone pay the monthly payments. Dont you have a burgerking job that your late for?

Bosco

The Rev = loser !!

Bosco

Whats the matter Rev? DI*K got your tongue?

Request

TMZ: As a sign of respect, can you please at least bleep out part of
the expletive used to insult Brad Garrett in your re-telling of the
incident. The "N" word, for example, is not typically spelled out. I
am not requesting this to indict anyone of impropriety. Literally, it
is hurtful to see that word. The fact that so many people use it
everyday is obviously something I can do nothing about.

Bruiser

I guess nothing was learned by the death of Princess Diana. paps are cowards...provoking in packs, pestering,pestering,pushing asking asinine uninvited questions,pissing people off in hopes they react so they can film the reaction....should be illegal.

Tangie

Bosco can't spell. Can you say "illiterate"?

Bosco

that may be so, but your still a douche bag dallas. You must be related to The Rev.

Liz

Well, I see Bosco aka Jean Sumner, Bo Bo Witch and a whole list of other personalities is with us. How delightful!

Even stooping as low as to use the screen name "Dallas".

Bosco

lls = F*GGOT

Bosco

lls = living in moms basement

Bosco

Yes...I am gay and proud of it!! I love a huge C*CK in my mouth.

Buckets

The PAPS.. are getting worse and worse by the second... they are just fiends... like little crackheads... its sad. The devils work. F*ck'em all.

Bosco

AMEN lls, im with you on the proud to be gay remark! And I also love a huge C*CK in my mouth. Small world!!

Bosco

See...I told ya! They are both queer's!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments