Dave Grohl -- Secret of the Hidden Valley

11/12/2008 12:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Foo Fighter Dave Grohl was thrilled TMZ finally "discovered the Valley" -- and good thing we did, because Dave's hilarious and his little "Obama" shouting daughter Violet is beyond adorable.
Dave Grohl: Click to watch
For the record, "The Valley" is the area located on the "other" side of the Hollywood Hills -- and not in the third circle of hell -- where the producers of "Entourage" have probably led you to believe it's located.

Anita

He's an idiot who thinks he is the father of the year. But his kids are stll real young. Just wait 20 years and we'll see what hell Grohl raised with his crazy personality. And his stupid music is, well, foooo.

Anita

Grohl is a pompous a-hole.
I hate him more than anyone else in the music industry for behaving one way in public and another way in private.

Anita

I feel sorry for his kids.

Joanne

What's so great about the Valley (ie San Fernando Valley)? It is super hot there in the summer; I know; I lived there.

Anita

Don't tell me Dave Grohl now wants respectability??? Not gonna happen.
Go bang one of your aging groupies a-wipe.

Anita

He'sa total prick!

Anita

I'm a Dem and an Obama voter.

But Grohl is just an ageing musician whose brain cells are fried. Get a REAL job, jerkoff.

Anita

This guy uses anyone and everyone, even his little kids, to get some publicity.
Grow up, you turkey.

Tangie

STFU..hey, moron. If the rights were theirs, why did she win? Because they were Curt's songs, idiot. Why don't you check the facts before mouthing off?

Disturbed

Wow, so many haters for a rocker that stays out of the spotlight. The sad part is, there are TONS Of celebrities that if you "really" knew, you would see they are an ahole. This guy is walking to his car with his kid, it's not like he was strolling down Robertson Blvd looking for paps. Why you gotta badmouth him? And I agree with the person who said his daughter is probably repeating everything she hears. Have you seriously never been around a child that age? The repeat EVERYTHING.
Man... have fun drinking your haterade today ya bunch of losers.

superman

I have been to the "valley". It is the 3rd circle of hell. Upwards of 115 degrees in the summer. Hell's cooler. Just ask Mr. Levin.

Anita

Grohl always had a chip on his shoulder which tells us there is wood further up.

dont know

Dallas-She didn't win--they came to an AGREEMENT. Dummy--BIG difference. Looks to me as if you are the moron.

Anita

He stays out of the limelight - until he has something to promote.Then he shoots off his stupid mouth an makes an a$$ of himself.

I'm quite happy Courtney won. At least she is an honest whore.

jake

What a bunch of HATERS! Although I DON'T know Dave personally, I met him on the set of one of his music videos that my daughters were working on and he was SO NICE!! I watched him sign autographs and pose for photos with everyone who came up and asked him to. He didn't turn anyone away even though, in my opinion, some of the people who approached him were very annoying. My kids do a lot of background and extra work and they all said that working on the set with the FOO FIGHTERS was the most fun they ever had! ALL the guys in the band were nice! They've worked on other sets with celebrities and bands and have had experiences where they were told NOT to try to talk to the band members or celebrities and have even been told not to make eye contact with the so called stars! Dave is a VERY talented musician and he has the record sales and the sold out concerts to prove it! He obviously adores his little girl so why is anyone commenting in a negative way regarding his parenting skills???? BFD if his daughter repeats a word the paparazzi mentions in front of her. She has most likely heard the name Obama a million times if she has been near a tv recently. Dave Grohl deserves the success he has achieved and I hope he continues to put out more of the BEST rock and roll music EVER!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments