Dead Woman at Paula's House -- Suspected Stalker

11/12/2008 11:03 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The woman whose body was found outside Paula Abdul's home last night may have been stalking the "A.I." judge.

Paula's people tell us they know who the woman is.

damn ur dumb

Sandy (#9) said: HEY you idiots, AT PAULA'S HOUSE is a way to say, near Paula's house.. IT could mean front lawn, near her sidewalk, 3 steps away...

Ummm...hate to break it to you...but everything you described was very inaccurate. The body was not found on her front lawn, near her sidewalk, or 3 steps away. It was found a FEW HOUSES DOWN. Someone robbed the 7-11 down the street from my house....is that to be classified as in front of my house? Please try to keep up.

kan

Sandy, you wrote "your lifes (sic) are caught up in other people's lifes rather than your own.", yet you wrote the longest post here. Feeling confused today?

JD

Where was OJ last night? Did the cops find any gloves?

Kay

I think it is immature of people to make comments on how this fan must be crazy or braindead to be a fan of Paula considering she died this morning. Shocking that some would be so careless to make idiotic remarks about people that you don't know.

To comment on the situation, this is an awful tragedy. Send my condolences to the victim's family and Paula when she finds out about this.

mandi

To Sandy: and I guess you knew the stalker very well in order to make your assumption that "this stalker is one less piece of crap on this earth". If I'm reading into your comment correctly, you are doing exactly what you preach not to do. Why don't you become one of the "more intelligent beings that don't diss people they DON'T EVEN KNOW!" By the way, the correct spelling is lives not lifes. Just thought I would mention that. Have a nice day.

bw

Police sources tell us they think the victim is an alleged Abdul stalker and cops have been to the house "numerous times before" to deal with her. Bryon Wolf

Paula's people tell us they know who the woman is. Bryon Wolf

The victim was found dead in a car, yards from Paula's L.A. home. Cause of death may have been a drug overdose. Bryon Wolf

UPDATE: The Ventura County Sheriff's Department tells TMZ the victims parents called them at 3:00 PM to tell them their daughter was missing and that she "had an unnatural obsession" with Paula Abdul and they might want to check Abdul's home. Bryon Wolf

martha

People..we read TMZ for a reason! To keep up on drama in the world...I don't know why some make a big deal over small facts. The difference if the woman was two doors down... in Paula's driveway does not change anything. TMZ is one of the first things I look at in the am for news. This is not a police report! With time comes details...anyway---for all of you people who seem thrilled to say something cruel about PAULA OR THE VICTIM it is obvious that this woman had a mental health issue. All celebrities become the affection of others and are not to blame. I feel bad for the victims which include Paula, the girl and most of all her family members. Get a life people and quit being so cruel! Paula may have her cooky side but I like her and wish the best for her:).

Jan

Paula and "Her" fans...give me a break...was the woman truly outside Paula's house? always some way to get Abdul in the news...Poor woman, severe problems, she had. RIP

kerrrry

you are retarded, i've been smoking pot for 5 years. i've seen people overdose on alota drugs, but never weed. there is no possible way to overdose on it unless you smoke TWICE YOUR body weight, and unless your lil wayne or something i don't think you have that weed or cash, peaceeee.

getagrip

Where are people... like this girls friends? Who was looking out for her?

This young lady was attractive, vibrant, talented and outgoing.

It is sad that people don't take more interest in their friends these days. I'm glad that I grew up in the sixteys and have people who love me. People today are too politically correct to intervene in other peoples lives. Very sad.

drew684

Someone had died, show some respect.

sparky's mom

why are you all so mean???? what did paula ever do to any of you to make you hate her so??????? there is too much hate in this world!!!! learn to love one another!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gary Linger

Quote://Stalkers make me sick

Well I am no big fan of Stalkers but to not feel some sort of sadness for the loss of this young and obviously mentally ill woman makes you as deplorable as you claim her to be. Mental illness is a big problem in this country and people who suffer from mental illness are too afraid to acknowledge they have a problem. I am a proud member of the Bipolar community and I have no shame. I did not ask for this disorder and I have accepted it. I sought help and those around me knew I needed it. Because of getting help I now take meds that have made my life much better. This poor girl should have had people who were close enough to see she needed help. Her audition for AI shows a person who seems removed from reality. It is amazing AI hasn't had more issues with those who have auditioned. It seems many are way out in left field.

Quote://Do you all EVEN know Paula????

No I don't personally know Paula but since she is in the public eye and has shown herself to the public it would seem we as a public who has witnessed her manic and depressive behaviors have a right to acknowledge such. Should people be so vicious? No way should they be so mean but for us to make a comment about her neurotic behavior is not wrong. With all that said where do you get off passing judgment on people on this board or for that matter the mentally ill woman who took her life. I don't think this woman was taking drugs that night for recreational use. So calling her a drug addict without knowing her makes you a sorry person. Stop trying to assume things without knowing anything about which you pass judgment on.

Gary Linger

Quote://Stalkers make me sick

Quote://Do you all EVEN know Paula????

Gary Linger

Why wont my post show up?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments