Food Network Chef

Bites Hand That Feeds

11/12/2008 5:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Guy Fieri needs a crash course in spokesmanship -- because when a company like Friday's pays you buckets of cash to pimp for their restaurant, you're supposed to say you LIKE their food!!!!

Guy Fieri: Click to watch

Tangie

He didn't say anything bad. You people at TMZ are idiots. Guy is getting pretty chubby, tho

Switch

i'm not a big fan of this "Guy" .. italians expect to get out in front of the camera and everyone love them. wrong

did a decent job on top chef show(or whatever game that was) fine. give him a show for it. fine

whoring his mug for TGIFridays and i have to reach for my remote to change the channel. not fine

Tony P

I agree...do you guys even bother to listen to the tape or do you just write something provocative? Get a life...he didn't say anything negative. Guy's a stand up dude...he's worked hard and now he's getting his. Don't hate on that...just work harder at what you do.

Butterfly

I would never, never consume food prepared by a guy who has sloppy unshaven hair on his face or doesn't wear a cook's hat. It is called, "repulsive."

Rita

Uh.....what did he say that was bad? He said he liked them, and that they sponsored his show. Just because he was walking into a restaurant other than TGI Fridays doesn't mean he hates Fridays. Geez....someone from TMZ ought to proof read the comments accompanying the pictures. Duh!

A Real Housewife from Compton

1) His hair gets on my nerves.

2) I, too, hate that he creashes into different kitchens w/no hair net or gloves

3) Have you ever noticed that he mostly visits places that are 99.99% White, Black, Latino. I'm not talking about those places w/a population of 1000 or less. I've seen him review places in L.A. that I know have a very diverse clientele but somehow when his cameras get there, everyone is one shade.

Just an observation.

Triple Play

The Guy is very cool. He adss a little fun to the Food network. I didn't hear anything bad about Fridays. Where did that come from TMZ?

muaw

My sister was on that Ultimate Recipe showdown show.. she won her category with Stuffed Pasta.. our family recipe of Ravioli... she didn't win the final though.. She said this Guy guy is super cool!!!! I don't get it TMZ.. what did he say that was so bad.. must be a slow day in Hollywood!!!!!

Ruben

He Didn't Say Anything Bad, Guy, Was My Boss Back In 98 At Johnny Garlic's Windsor California, The Man Paid His Dues, Went To Europe At A Young Age, Learned How To Get A Real Taste For Food. Keep It Up Guy Your A Star

Johnny C

if you only eat at places with hair nets, I assume you limit your culinary experiences to school cafeterias.
I've worked at many higher end restaurants and there was a lot of long hair, beards, no net BS. Hate to say it but there were even the guys who cooked with sweat dripping off and a cigarette dangling. Food was great.

Rah-Rah

I'm still waiting for the part where he says somthing bad about Friday's.

The Observer

Looks like he should be on one of those WORLD SERIES OF POKER shows.

Bob Barnett

Damn Harvey, u r such a douchebag. Guy didn't say sh*t. Diners/Dives is one of the best shows on TV.

Jimmy

Switch, what do you call it when you make a broad generalization about a race of people? oh yea racism, it is possible to be racist to Italians too you know.

me'z

slow day huh? whoever wrote that he said something bad about fridays is a idiot. check the battery in your hear'n aids you people are always stirring up things that amount to nothin. Guys show is okay, now lets dish on bobby flay tee hee.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments