I Will Be Your Father Figure

11/12/2008 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In Hollywood, the hottest accessory for older gentlemen is a hot, young -- and sometimes half their age -- hottie. Every daddy needs his little girl.
Father Figure - click to launch

Tangie

I am lovin it! What red blooded American male would not prefer a young, sexy, brainless girl that does everything she can to make her man happy? I sure don't want some old wrinkly, insecure, old hag who does nothing but complain day in and day out. Face it, men will always want younger women. That's why God made lesbians.

Reality

Larry King is a despicable creature. Whatever "talents" he had as an interviewer DECADES ago are Loooong gone. Half the time he isnt even listening to his guests, and the other half the time he doesnt even know who he is talking to. Im surprised CNN keeps this mummy on the payroll.

ANGELA

Larry King keeps it real love his show. So what he has a young hottie, I don't think he wants a senile woman his age arguing with him and the Big plus he has money.

Jessica

"Don't call me daddy"? Okay, how about Lizard Face? Ewww. He's vile.

wasted days and wasted nights

Is this TMZ 101? Some couples have a big gap between their ages. So what, so long as they were old enough to know who they were and what they wanted when they tied the knot.

Dave

Larry is going to have to use that stoparazzi spray to keep that baseball coach from screwing his wife from now on. He obivously wasnt pleasing her. stoparazzispray.com

Tangie

Dallas..ur a pig!

ANGELA

Image being married to d@ck face Sean Hannity talk about arguing. His a compelete a@@hole totally out of touch and wants to be always right all the time in his mind. Fox news sucks they fabricate news and slander it for the bad always negative sh@t! I look at it and laugh at them making complete a@@ out themselves. I want to boycott it but it is so funny I sometimes have to watch to get my entertainment on.

barry Gordy is genius

LARRY KING IS THE HOMIE.

FRESNO IS DOWN WITH LARRY KING.

Liz

Kay, I agree. The imposter using my screen name is certainly a pig!

Tangie

Dallas, Whatever. I have seen your posts all day. Imposter or not, you are an idiot.

Tangie

Amen, Dallas! Dude just tellin it like it is! Kay, you know you are a fat, ugly beast that can only attract a 50 year old woman with a mustache and a crew cut!

sandyduncansglasseye

her nose looks like you could use it as an ice pick

noitall

HE'S A VILE OLD FART AND SHE'S A DISGUSTING GOLD DIGGER !!!!!!

Highlander

If King's shoulders go any higher his head is going to disappear which would be a good thing. BTW: How is his wife's country music singing career going ? LMAO

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments