Jen to Ang -- You Back-Door B***h

11/12/2008 4:22 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Keep Jen Aniston and Angelina Jolie out of the same room, if at all possible.

Aniston calls out the woman who stole Brad Pitt from her in a Vogue sitdown, saying it was "really uncool" Angie kept yapping about "how she couldn't wait to get to work every day" to see Bradley. "I felt those details were a little inappropriate to discuss," says Jen.

Meanwhile, Jen says John Mayer has "matured" since they started hooking up.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

Julie

Ok listen up all. Jen has EVERY right to be mad and hurt. She loved the Hell out of that man and look what happened. I think it was VERY inappropriate for Angie to bring that up. For one its a smack in the face for Jen and for Two it shows what a true SLUT Miss Jolie really is and why would you do that to yourself on Television unless you want to let everyone know what a home wreaking whore you really are. She should have just stuck to her first story about them just "BEING FRIENDS" that would have made her a little more NOT SO HOEISH in the situation. So everytime Angie has something to say about her a Brad in the begining I think Jen needs to remind her of what a Hoochie she is. It doesn't matter if she has 30 kids. You can't turn a Hoe into a Housewife.

Carol

Posted at 9:12AM on Nov 12th 2008 by weda

AH HA, SOMEONE FINALLY GOT IT RIGHT! Right on, he found someone better suited, so be it! Brad did not owe Jen his life. And I think they are a good couple together, Brad and Angie!

Progressive

135. 11. Ha -ha , Does anyone really believe that a man can be STOLEN? That is bs and she only has herself to blame. I watched an interview a LONG, LONG , LONG time ago when she was still married to Brad. What a self centered, self absorbed joke she came off as.How could she keep any man?? Brad just happen to grow up and move on. If shes still crying about it mybe she should seek professional help.

Posted at 9:12AM on Nov 12th 2008 by weda

Posted at 2:43AM on Nov 21st 2008 by Jusme
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, Brad grew up. Then he traded up. Now he has a lovely family!

Donna

My observation is that Angelina Jolie obviously has a passive agressive personality. She is still haunted by what she did, and her claims of NEVER bedding a married man, yeah-ok. and we are all stupid. It seems to me that she has issues with her father abandoning her and her mother for another woman, she is always going to strive to be that other woman, because then in her sick mind, she won. She is a very odd duck and that doesn't change just because you have a few kids. I can't wait to see how this will play out. Will she leave Brad for her next flavor of the month movie? Let us not forget, she is who she is and she tends to fall for her leading men in her movies. So, I just can't wait for her to make a movie with someone she thinks is 'a great guy' She is the one who has to live with what she did as the 'other woman'... I'm just sayin'.....

REALbarbwire7

To Jennifer Aniston - How long is this pity party going to last. We're bored. Get a new life, already.

Debbie

How can going from Jennifer to Angelina be trading up? Are you kidding? Jennifer is classy, beautiful, and has a great figure. Angelina is whorey, ugly, and has a horrible body. PLEASE - bony arms and legs and big old fat fish lips which she has passed on to her biological children unfortunately for them. Brad looks terrible - looks old and dirty. Jennifer traded up - she is dating a hot young guy. Brad and Angelina are also the parents from Hell. Their children are carted all over the world, no stability, no close friendships with other children except within their brood, they are always pictured with bag of cheetos in hand, Angelina thinks it's okay to buy children knives, Brad and Angelina are always on the red carpet with each other or by themselves - where are the children, I guess with their 6 nannies who are really raising them so Angelina can go all over the place where she is not needed or wanted, Why don't they help the children in the country that made them famous and made them all their money? They both make me sick, and are extremely over-rated! I hope they both get what they deserve. They are truly evil and try to project an image that is so unbelieveable due to their actions. I can't wait until one or the other cheats on the other one. It will happen. Once a cheat always a cheat.

Get Over it

It is time for Jen to get over i!! If Brad really loved & wanted to be with her then Angelina would'nt even been an issue. It takes 2 to tango.Brad was the one who was married to Jen NOT Ang! How many years has it been anyway & you people still want to talk about it like Brad just left Jen for some fling! Come on, Brad &Ang are obviously more than that. OLD NEws people, move on! LIfe is too short to dwell on actions of others that you cannot control! LIfe is'nt perfect and does'nt always turn out the way you plan! Sometimes it's for the better!!! Brad & Angelina are together now and have been for quite some time! They have a family in which they adore!! Stop being such miserable haters living in the past and GET FK' En Clue & a LIfe!!!

LooWho

WOW!
I can't believe everyone acts as though they know Brad and Angelina and Jennifer.
I'm sorry but NO ONE knows what goes on behind closed doors. Everything is up to your own personal perspective. Really you shouldn't speculate. You can comment on facts but I don't think it's fair to comment on things YOU weren't there for and didn't have a hand in.
I don't think it's fair to say GET OVER IT. Everyone has their own time frame of letting go of past hurts, not to mention how the media can twist things for a great story.
I don't think it's fair to call Brad and Angelina bad parents or that they've only adopted to "look good." How would you like it to grow up adopted and read somewhere from someone that you don't even know or knew your parents personally that your parents are unfit because oh dear God they let you eat cheetos!?
I keep seeing all these comments on how ugly Angelina is... wow have we really come to judging someone from the outside only? Yeah I'll agree she's skinny, and that she made an err in judgement in her timing with Brad BUT she was already a good will ambassador in 2001 long before they started shooting for Mr. and Mrs. Smith she did a ton of humanitarian projects whereas I've only heard Jennifer A's name lately associated with St. Jude's I'm sorry too good to get down and a little dirty?
There's children involved and I think that everyone should just stick to facts and stop all the speculation.

2084 days ago

Truth

Jennifer had it all, all she had to do was to give Brad at least one kid but she didn’t want to mess up her perfect body… she probably thought people would not find her “sexy” anymore. Look at Angelina with all of her bags of kids and she is still hot. Well, you snooze you lose she did not want kids and the man is getting older and needs a family not just a wife but a wife and kids. Angelina want kids Billy Bob didn’t want any… they both find each and I bet it was after Angelina always talking about her son, turns Brad on. Don’t blame Angelina blame Jen for not wanting kids after years of marriage. Don’t blame people who want to procreate blame people who don’t especially when you’re married.

2083 days ago

jacksopinion

love jen, love brad, love jolie..... but this topic really is boring by now. Jen is acting like a "fatal attraction" ex. She really needs to learn to say "whatever". For whatever reason Brad is with Jolie, it was Brad's choice. No one person needs to stay with one person. If someone comes along and changes your choice, then it was meant to be changed. He sure looks like he does not regret the decision he has made. I believe in one man with one woman, and I adore my husband and pray that he never strays, but the first rule to our relationship since day one.... the door is always open for either one. Jen needs to let go. He made his choice. LET IT GO!

2076 days ago

Nina

Ok, Some of you really need to chill out becuase only God can judge them. I thnk that it is wrong what Angelina said, but there is nothing you can do. Angie and Jennifer are both great people and have good talents. Some of you here are probrably dating someone that is married so shut up and worry about your own lives.....some of you who are commenting maybe miserable in your own life and you have to talk other people. I blame both Angie and Brad because you don't do something like that and think that it is ok but you know what, Karma is a B**** and I am a firm believer in that. When you do wrong to others, it will turn on you even worse so stop judging them and take a look at your own lives whick is probrably not even near pefect. I like both Jennifer and Angie...by the way Jen...good job in the Box Office becuase you beat Brad....That is all i am going to say so you all can take however you want. I can care less.

2068 days ago

Pink Daisy

to the clueless: Yes, the affair began years ago, but Brad's baby momma recently opened her big mouth about their affair. Now, if she'd shut it and go on with her life, we wouldn't have anything to talk about. Jennifer has every right to speak up. Angie's lucky Jen isn't a hood rat. She'd would've been found cut in an alley about three years ago. :-)

I feel sorry for the children. Jennifer should be happy she got rid of the dead weight.

2052 days ago

samir

Jennifer 'plain jane' Aniston, the untalented big jaw line idiot who thinks that she has talent! all I have to say to you is your sad sad sad, still bruised about being dumped, get over it fool! you look more and more stupid then ever. Brad didn't want you, he dumped you and went off with another much more attractive women, who can blame him??? go Brad go!

2047 days ago