Justin Gaston: 15 Will Get You 20 ... and a Song

11/12/2008 4:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

By the title of Justin Gaston's new song, the 20-year-old is well aware that dating a 15-year-old pop star may not be the wisest move legally.
Juston Gaston and Miley Cyrus: Click to listen!
Miley Cyrus' underwear model boyfriend turned "Nashville Star" reject croons about heartache on his appropriately titled track "Right Love, Wrong Time." But fear not Billy Ray wannabe, the right time is just a little over two years away -- when Miley turns 18.

DoverDavid

Who cares about this guy? He's only riding the gravy train til he gets what he wants, his 15 seconds of fame needs to be over right now.

Fan Since 2007!!!

Daddy sez it's a'ight. S'All good...

Fan Since 2007!!!

We know you dippin', dude...Now youre braggin'

Fan Since 2007!!!

Creep

Jonathan

Well, if Daddy lets it happen by allowing her to date a guy that is 20 years old, then Justin should go and do a little cherry picking.

Meghan

Why is no one of authority taking a closer look at this situation?

meeeeee

it is not illegal to date someone under 18 when you are over 18 it is just illegal to sleep with them and the parents have to press charges
anyway who cares she lives in a different world than the rest of us...she is surrounded by people who are all older than her, she doesn't get to hang around with people her own age a lot.
and i'm sure her parents have her best interest at heart!

Phoneboy

Who care's about if the dating situation - someone get this kid a lyricist, stat! This guy is worse than James Blunt. Some folks in the entertainment industry need to understand that making an album is not a requirement once you become famous, meaning some people SHOULD NOT go down that road.

me

I actually like the song. He is still a "kid" even though he is 20. People give it a rest already. Gessh. And if he can get ahead by knowing someone who is famous so be it. All is far in love and war.

ANGELA

She doesn't represent girls that watch her show where are the real role models for these children. BTW she been screwing. Disney needs to replace her let her go on to her singing carrer.

Meghan

hey meeeeeeeeeee...I understand it's not illegal to date someone under 18 when you are over...but do you honestly think they aren't having sex????

Really?

I didn't necessarily mean the police when I said authority...I should have been clearer...why are her parents allowing this?

meeeeee

i think it is her decision as to whether or not she is... if you walk into any high school in the U.S. you will find that most 15 year olds are having sex
if they are hopefully they are being responsible but I can't comment on someone else's morals and vaules or whether what they are doing is right or wrong
no one else should either...it is her life let her live it the way she pleases

Marissa

The age of consent differs in different states. Is 18 the legal age of consent anywhere? In my state (SC) it is 14!!! It was on the ballot to raise it to 16. I'm not even sure if that passed.

Toune

I totally agree with by Meeeeee.

Why is ANY of the celeb's life and style any of our business.....Yes I come on TMZ for some gossip (hardly news), but I don't play my Higher than mighty card and start bashing and belittling someone just cause they are making not so smart decisions in their OWN lives.....

Kellie

What is wrong with her parents that they allow a 15 year old to date a 20 year old? Who lays down the law in the house, Miley?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments