Justin Gaston: 15 Will Get You 20 ... and a Song

11/12/2008 4:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

By the title of Justin Gaston's new song, the 20-year-old is well aware that dating a 15-year-old pop star may not be the wisest move legally.
Juston Gaston and Miley Cyrus: Click to listen!
Miley Cyrus' underwear model boyfriend turned "Nashville Star" reject croons about heartache on his appropriately titled track "Right Love, Wrong Time." But fear not Billy Ray wannabe, the right time is just a little over two years away -- when Miley turns 18.

Joanne

I agree with No. 15. Miley, you need to be with someone closer to your age.. Justin, what is wrong with you?? You should be with someone closer to YOUR AGE..

2084 days ago

Victoria

Who says he's talking about Miley? I think he's talking about the mom! Humh.....:

2084 days ago

bleh

Isn't the age of consent 16? If that is true, she is only a few weeks away from it. Besides, when does dating necessarily mean having sex? I dated at 16 but didn't "go all the way" until my mid-20s because that's how I chose to live my life.

2084 days ago

al loanese

HE ADTED THIS FRIEND OF MINE AND SHE TOLD ME THAT HE WAS LOUSY IN BED AND HAS A PENIS THE SIZE OF A CHILDS.....THATS WHY MILEY LIKES HIM...HE IS A SMALL PENIS MAN WITHOUT NO SEX APPEAL AT ALL...ACCORDING TO MY FRIEND NO PENIS EITHER!!!!!

2084 days ago

al loanese

HE LIKES LITTLE GIRLS WITHOUT PUBIC HAIR....WATCH YOUR 7 YEAR OLDS PEOPLE...THERE IS A NEW PEDOPHILE AND HIS NAME IS JUSTIN.

2084 days ago

Don H

I don't really understand why some people choose to speculate so much about the nature of their relationship; much less why some are so cruelly judgmental. Miley is 16 and could get married in most states with parental permission. Most states set 16 as the age of consent anyway, which is not to say that I believe Miley is consenting to anything other than to date this young man. Comments putting Justin down over rumors that he is very childish and has a small penis are way out of bounds and manifestly untrue and would be seen as such by anybody who looked at the photos online of his modeling underwear.

2084 days ago

my, my, what truth dacoits you are

She got the gold, she make the rules. As she said, her family is like"whatever happens, happens." Now, shouldn't they be nominated for parents of the year? Or as Tina Turner might say, what's legality got to do with it? Nutbush.

2084 days ago

TJ

I love country music. But country music is all about song writing and song selection, and when you come out with a piece of crap like that, don't plan on selling any records. Sounds like an 4 year old wrote it.

2083 days ago

Hawkeye

Good Lord. Another singer.

That's all we need.

2083 days ago

Rick

get over it folks she is sleeping with him no big deal. Hillary Duff slept with a guy that was almost 10 years older than her when she was 16

2083 days ago

Anita

And who sleeps with whom is anyone's business here - HOW?

2083 days ago

LAa

california age of consent is 18... this kid would be labeled a pedophile by societal standards in any other case.. the rich and famous should not be above the law!

2083 days ago

deleta

I think he could possibly be gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

2083 days ago

JJ

He can come to my prison any time and I'd lick that @$$ all day long!!!!!!!

2083 days ago

k.

He should stick to modeling and mooching off '"stars" to get his success. This piece of crap can't even be called music.

2083 days ago