K-Fed Won't Raise Hell over JJ's Health

11/12/2008 5:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Wayne

I'm sure it was accidental and possiably something that the child never ate or came in contact with before. There is no need to crucify the girl for something that happens to many children. Now that she knows what he's allergic to I'm sure she'll be careful to see that he doesn't ingest it again. It is apparent that she loves her sons. As for Federline, I know if it my my father he would have beg,borrowed or stole to get to me. I would do the same for my children. Didn't see him in such a hurry to get there so he has little room to talk or point fingers.

June Cleaver

You know, none of us has any idea what the kid ingested. They've never said it was an allergic reaction, they said he had a reaction to something he ingested. My money's on JJ taking a dip into mommy's stash.

As for Kevin, I think he's been a stand-up guy through all of this and I was surprised there was a decent guy behind all that douche. I think a lot of Britney fans seem to forget that she GAVE him custody and physically endangered those kids more than once so I'm not sure how he's all about the child support money.

.....

Poor kid probably ate one of is skank momma's cigarette butts....

bw

Bryon Wolf Kevin Federline won't be taking any legal action after Jayden James' lil' health scare over the weekend.

Bryon Wolf His lawyer Mark Vincent Kaplan tells E!, "I don't anticipate there being a hearing." Kaplan adds the thing was probably a "freak occurrence" and the parents will "do what they have to do to make sure" there's no more trouble for the boy.

Bryon Wolf As we told you, Jayden ingested something yucky and had a reaction –- he's fine now, thankfully. Bryon Wolf

Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is

Thank goodness they are being reasonable. Kids eat bad stuff all the time and this lil one is also at an age he is trying lots of new foods and will be discovering possible food allergies now, too. It was not a big deal, nor due to bad parenting, all you jealous nimrods.

!!

post # 15 - As for Federline, I know if it my my father he would have beg,borrowed or stole to get to me. I would do the same for my children. Didn't see him in such a hurry to get there so he has little room to talk or point fingers.
Posted at 12:29PM on Nov 12th 2008 by Whit

There was absolutely NO need for Kevin to fly 1/2 way across the country. Jayden was not seriously ill, and he was with his Mother.

jwoolman

The only reason for the statement was that rumors were flying about it. So Federline just quite sensibly nipped that one in the bud.

This is devastating.....

seriously..kevin doesnot need a nanny to help him raise the kids,he
doesnot work so he can raise them on his own..people do it every
day.If he was a good dad he would get a job to support all 4 of his
kids instead of leaching off his ex...what does he use for child
support for his other kids? Britney's money..duh!..Anyways, if he
sued or made a court case out of this that would be clompletely
stupid. I am sure that if britney knew he was allergic to what ever gave
jayden allergic reaction she would not have given it to him..it was
probably a new allergy & now his parents will make sure he doesnot
come in contact with it again..This type of thing happens all the
time it was an accident and no one FAULT!!!!!

I for one think kevin is in it for the money..and he is only acting
all great so people think he is so wonderdful..& he tries to act like
a great parent because then he will keep sole custody of the kids &
the money will keep coming in..because if he acted like a bad parent
he would lose custody of the kids & then the money would stop and he
would have to get a real job!! we would not want that to happen now
would we. If you remember when britney and kevin were married she was
the one always with the kids & he was out clubbing night after night
while spending britney's money. He still goes to clubs and bars &
VEGAS...when britney goes out it is not ok but when he goes out it is
fine..and don't even get me started on how he dresses..puh-lease. I am
sure there are worse parents out there then britney..no one is
perfect..she made mistakes & has problems ..so do we all..this whole
thing is ridiculous.

June Cleaver

How come Kevin is the gold-digger for having sole custody and receiving child support, but no one ever says anything about the thousands of women who have sole custody and are receiving (sometimes outrageous amounts of) child support?

This is devastating.....

I for one don't care that kevin is getting child support because it is being given to millions of people of everyday..what i do care about is when he is getting all this money but has no job..he should atleast have to prove he is working..or else how do we know whether he is using the money for himself or his children?

.....

What a bunch of dummies you britards are. Kevin does work. He does guest roles. He gets paid to host parties. He does voice over work. Check your facts people. It is extremely kind of kevin to let that disgusting, selfish, pig britney anywhere near those boys. When she does get them see what happens? Those boys are nothing but photo-ops and career boosters for her. It is truly sad to see so many people support her selfish behavior.

!!

post # 24 - ..what i do care about is when he is getting all this money but has no job..he should atleast have to prove he is working..or else how do we know whether he is using the money for himself or his children?
Posted at 3:04PM on Nov 12th 2008 by get a job!

Why do YOU care soooooo much?!
What he does with money, is NONE of your business.

Stacy

There is absolutely NO reason for Kevin to file a lawsuit, so I'm not sure why this is even news?!?! Britney did nothing wrong, her baby had some sort of reaction to something, and she took him to the emergency room, that's exactly what she should have done, that's what any normal mother or father would have done. She's really turned her life around and she deserves credit for that, instead of being called names like skank and whore. And there's nothing wrong with Kevin having full custody, as long as the kids are loved and taken care of, and they are, then that's all that counts.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2