License Plate Tells Death Story

11/12/2008 12:46 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here are photos of what the victim left behind outside Paula Abdul's house.

The woman, who died of an apparent drug overdose/suicide, had a license plate that reads "ABL LV." There is also a lanyard hanging from her mirror with a picture of Paula.

HOLY CROCODILE

We have run a check on the vehicle registration and the request for this plate was "ABL2LV" We checked the records and it was a misprint but the owner took the plate any way. All we can derive here is tgat it was to be "ABLE2 LOVE"

1989 days ago

Anna

All we can derive here is tgat it was to be "ABLE2 LOVE"

Posted at 1:50PM on Nov 12th 2008 by CDMV
~~~~~~~~~~~
Able to love all but herself.

1988 days ago

I Agree...........

Well if that is what is was suppose to be I sure wouldn't have taken "their" misprint!!! After all she was the one paying for them. I don't quite believe that story.

1988 days ago

Bleev

I think its sad, wether we really know what happened is another story! Suicide is a real hard thing for people to go through, my prayers go out to the family and friends. I did watch her audtion tape and she didnt seem too obsessed with Abdul, other than the life size pictures. You would think that she would be more hysterical than she was when she saw Paula Abdul but she was very unphased by her presence. May she rest in peace and god rest her soul.

1988 days ago

Capt. Bone-a-Hoe

Paula Abdul stalks Paula Abdul: Paula Abdul kills herself before realizing she's stalking herself.

Brilliant.

1988 days ago

Addy

I find it sad people are calling her weirdo, etc. This is obviously a young girl who had self esteem problems. I'm sure there are many more girls out there who have esteem issues. What she needed is help. I find it devastating nobody was able to reach out to her and help her through her troubling times. And now to label her weirdo is disturbing.

1988 days ago

Amazed

Sorry Addy, but she was a wierdo - have you seen her audition? Have you seen her myspace? She is a lesbian witch in love with paula abdul, has a pic of Paula licking her lips on the myspace page, I am sure she rubbed it out over that photo many times....and since she couldn't have the real thing, OD-ed to deal with the agony. Freak. Yeah, she needed help in a big way...satan is not a kind master.

1987 days ago