Rivers Runs Through

Michelle O's Wardrobe

11/12/2008 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Joan Rivers tore into the First Lady-Elect's wardrobe yesterday, whining that Michelle O needs to start channeling Jackie O -- stat! Then again, what the hell does Joan Rivers know about fashion?!
Joan Rivers: Click to watch

YumYum

That black dress looked like a maxipad with electrical tape on it. It was the worst dress I ever saw. Michelle needs some Spanx desperately. that's not racist- it is silly to say she looks good when she doesn't. if we were racists, Obama wouldn't be in office now, would he?

THE CHILDREN ARE NOT BEING PROPERLY SUPERVISED...PERIOD!

This is NOT racial.....cause I'm black,......I did not like the dress Michelle Obama was wearing, it wasn't pleasing to her figure, nor were the shoes, hopefully she'll get a better stylist and someone very professional to fix her hair, other than what is mentioned, beautiful lady....

Kathryn

Ridiculous! Michelle Obama has a wonderful sense of style. She always looks put together without looking like she's trying too hard. Although, I have to admit, I hated the red and black number she wore at Obama's election night speach. But, when you compare her to Joan Rivers -- well I'm sure you get my point! Look at Joan's upper lip. It looks like a duck bill!! Quack, quack!! Rivers is the one that needs to start channeling something other than her plastic surgeon. She looks absolutely terrible.

Connie

I have a question for all of you..... What ever happen to Obama's Grandmother who died a day before the election?
Also, how come Obama doesn't have to turn in any paper work that was suppose to be turned in .. What gives him the right not to play by the rules and to buy his self into the White House?

ANGELA

She still remember what Jackie O was wearing in the 60's that ought to tell you right there shut up and go sit down plastic face.

geniemaker

I'm taking a wait-and-see attitude about America's soon-to-be first family. Thus far, Michelle Obama's taste seems to be only in her mouth. The media hypocrites were falling over themselves praising her "style" and "grace". Sorry, I haven't seen any of that yet, and her comment about finally being proud of her country after 40+ years still leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I know she can't really do any thing about her overall looks as she''s playing the hand God dealt her. It's just that she looks evil. I'm not trying to be mean, just expressing my opinion and not asking any one to agree with me.

Dawn

Jackie O knows a heck of A LOT more than Michelle Obama. That dress she wore the night of the acceptance speech was so ugly. PLEASE, call Sarah Palin's STYLIST!!!! Sarah always looked so good - Michelle looks like a female bodybuilder in drag! Teach her to walk like a lady for the love of Pete!!!!

Roxanne F.

Hey Geniemaker #65 I agree with you. She is evil looking. You ever hear the expression you can take the girl out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the girl. Does anyone remember the time she was introducing her husband at an event and she referred to him as "my baby daddy". Hello! Like Jackie O would ever say anything like that. America is doomed!

Alexa

She already looks like the Devil with her arched eyebrows and her hating mouth. The "fires from hell" dress make it official!

AJ

Michelle Obama will get help shortly in the the clothing and poise department. She will look better and better when hubby is in the white house. Just wait and see. They could do wonders with all of us.

Rhonda

It's so funny to hear all these people talk about the state of the union and how we need to support the President. President Bush has been mocked and ridiculed for eight years, Hussein and the "first ho" should expect nothing less than what President got. Hussein and "the first ho' are freaks. Barry likes his boyfriend and Michelle looks angry all the time. Imagine she going to re-decorate the WH. Probably slavery pictures everywhere.

my cookie

# 71, You are so right , Michelle Obama does have an anger within her. I think the reason for all that she carries on her is Barack's fault. He does not make love to her like he should, she needs this so that she can do her job as a woman to him so that he can run this country with clear thoughts. after all that nasty lovemaking she will blossom into a beautiful flower.

Oh And Jackie O - she needed beautiful surroundings to exist! She was not worthy of the "First Lady" title.

Snookers13

Joan Rivers needs to start channeling up Nefertiti because she's just as old.

tanya

JOAN IS A COMEDIAN AND NEEDS SOME WORK , SHE IS JUMPING ON THE BAND WAGON.

JP

I'm stunned the plastic replacement for Joan Rivers is still on TV...she stopped being funny years ago.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments