Alessandra's Back

... In Next to Nothing

11/13/2008 5:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's been too long, Alessandra. We've missed you.

After giving birth to a baby girl in late August, Victoria's Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio is back down to her fighting weight -- and more importantly -- back in in a teeny tiny bikini.

Once again, Princess Double A, we bow down to you.

GG

Whatever!

ANGELA

Bones a bag of bones!

jrad247

HAD NO IDEA WHO SHE WAS UNTIL I JUST GOOGLED HER

WHAT A MILF !

Harpy_Lady

Ewww......that is one seriously hideous bathing suit. If it looks THAT amazingly bad on her, I can't imagine ANYONE looking good in it. Yuck, just yuck!

StarrStruck

Throw that girl a cheeseburger!!

Rose

At first I thought Princess Double A meant her bra size!!! LOL

LOLA

oOh my goodness, I bet all the posts before mine are overweight, very frustrated people...hee hee...we could use less of you guys in this world.....hats off to her for looking fabulous!!!! after just a few months...ahhh now that felt great , you should all try it!!!!! really there would be less hatred in this world. give a compliment wear a compliment is deserved!!!!!

Tangie

What a dog! I am way better lookin than her.

anthonysdreamgirl**

oh god, here we go...what can you bitches possibly say is wrong with this girl's body?? PULEEZE! she is fantastic looking and if she were any heavier you'd all be complaining that she's fat! she looks better than any of you bitches - and any of you men WISH your girl looked like her... so easy to say whatever you want with all your fat asses hidden behind a computer. bitches. she's one of the most successful body models in the world. her million dollar pay check doesn't think she's too skinny and neither do her million plus fans!

Tiff in Ottawa

I agree with LOLA....people shouldn't be so jealous over someone who OBVIOUSLY looks kick ass good for just having a kid! I wish I could look that good o soon after having mine!

R.Zimmerman

Looks like a guy with saggy little t*ts. Sorry.

Tonya

LOLA, U may think she's fabulous, but she looks like a bag of bones (skeleton).

Matt

Yet another picture that should be posted in every maternity ward in the country. Too many women use pregnancy/child bearing as an excuse to let themselves go. Well ladies, take a good look.

She just gave birth last August and there she is in a swimsuit teetering around in stilletos. Hats off to her and what a woman. She looks fantastic !!! Can't even tell she had a child. That's a woman that knows how to keep a man happy.

WHAT A WONDERFUL WONDERFUL WOMAN

J

I'm with you Tiffany! I wish I looked that good...but alas...my tummy will never be the same!

VioletteUK

If you got it...flaunt it...
better yet make £££ with it!
Well done girl!