Barack Wants You, Unless You Did 63 Bad Things

11/13/2008 11:41 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

There are 63 questions prospective nominees must answer. Barack wants to know if the person has sent embarrassing emails, whether that person has been accused of sexual harassment, late in paying child or spousal support. He always wants to know about arrests, and, of course, those pesky housekeepers.

Click to read questionnaire.

Fan Since 2007!!!

HYPOCRITE!!!
HYPOCRITE!!!
HYPOCRITE!!!

hot snot

well folks...let's just wait and see. One of my friends says "He can't be any worse than Bush!" um... yes, yes he can.

I prefer to wait now though, im waiting AND watching

kan

My bad deeds weren't on the list, so I'm in. Change and unity here I come - as long as I don't have to do anything.

Obama is a Communist

Why Doesn't Obama just install a confessional booth in the West Wing?

OnPoint

I really think this is a wonderful on Barack Obama's behalf. He is the first minority president and realizes that he will be more scritinized on all levels. I am positive that the past presidents have been scrutinized as well but in his case they will dig longer and deeper to find anything. He does not want to be surprised by any major players he appoints in his cabinet. I really can appreciate that he is definately thorough. I have read up on him and in each case he was the best and at the top of whatever he did. Mr. Obama really did deserve to win the presidency. In my opinion, he will be a good president. None of them were ever "great" but there were some good ones ..... I feel that he will definately follow suit .......

laney

he should answer these himself, and make them public... along with his birth certificate

bite me

OnPoint,

In all your "reading" about Obama, what did you learn about the man? What are his accomplishments?

Really, please answer that, I have asked many times and never gotten an answer from an Obama supporter.

the joke is on you

very funny Mr Blue shoes,
but NO Ones' biting....we've always been bigger than that & you
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah

marie

what is he talking about he's already appointing chicago's political machine, mayor daley's brother is one of the worst crooked politician out there and all the others from Illinois - thats how he got to the top so fast - now he owes them - that's not change - chicago has the worst politicians, (Chicago's Mafia) He will bringing all of them to the White House!

C1515

Did it ever occur to anyone that this questionaire is protocol and isn't something new? Let's not give Obama credit until credit is due!

bw

Bryon Wolf There's a questionnaire circulating from Barack Obama's peeps that everyone gets if they're up for a Presidential appointment. The short story -- Obama wants all the skeletons out on the table before he nominates anyone.

Bryon Wolf There are 63 questions prospective nominees must answer. Barack wants to know if the person has sent embarrassing Bryon Wolf emails, whether that person has been accused of sexual harassment, late in paying child or spousal support. He always wants to know about arrests, and of course, those pesky housekeepers. Bryon Wolf

OnPoint

As people we should all call a spade a spade. There are some people who are outraged that Barack Obama has won the presidential election and for no other reason than the color of his skin. It was very clear as he and Sentator McCain campaigned that he was more suited for the position. He did not result to underhanded jabs or hits below the belt. In one of McCains commercials, he insulted him by calling him the biggest celebrity .... why???? because McCain thought most of the nation was in awhh because he was the first minority ..... that coupled with the terrorist statement made by Sarah Palin helped me to form my opinion. I understand the Republicans and the Democrats and agree with each group on certain things ......... we should all be happy and prayerful that he can get our country back on solid ground ..... what is clear is that the Republicans will leave a mess behind and Barack will have to shovel their !#@! ....

julie

Most of his skeletons are still in the closet. Why wont he lay them on the table?

OnPoint

Gladly Obomination ..... I will be happy to answer your question if you answer mines ..... what has McCain done that was so very great for the U.S? ...... please don't say he was a P.O.W. ....

bite me

Again OnPoint I ask you again, Your last comment didnt answer my question.

Is it because you cant state one thing he has accomplished or truly learned about him that gives him the experience needed for POTUS?