Barack Wants You, Unless You Did 63 Bad Things

11/13/2008 11:41 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

There's a questionnaire circulating from Barack Obama's peeps that everyone gets if they're up for a Presidential appointment. The short story -- Obama wants all the skeletons out on the table before he nominates anyone.

There are 63 questions prospective nominees must answer. Barack wants to know if the person has sent embarrassing emails, whether that person has been accused of sexual harassment, late in paying child or spousal support. He always wants to know about arrests, and, of course, those pesky housekeepers.

Click to read questionnaire.

ash

If he would have taken it himself, he wouldn't be the next Pres...

Pepper

Independent for Barack

So what your saying is Muslim = Terrorists. If that's what your saying than I guess I'm going to have to believe that all Catholics molest little boys.

Pepper

What I'm saying is, let's say that all Muslims are terrorists. 1.) We can't really know who is and who isn't. 2.) Why take the chance with an office as high as the Presidency. Err on the side of safety is my motto. I wouldn't let my son alone in a room with a priest, JUST IN CASE. Get my drift?

Just Cruzin Thru

91. No one said it was a sin to be a Muslim. However in light of the fact that 19 out of 19 terrorists who flew the planes on 9/11 were Muslims, it doesn't seem like it was such a good idea to elect a Muslim president, now does it? Hmmm?

Posted at 2:33PM on Nov 13th 2008 by Pepper

*****
I think you just proved that you think it's a sin to be a Muslim. Please keep in mind there are extremists in all sects.

Pepper

Just Cruzin Thru, I don't want even a possible extremist to be President. Especially as volatile as the world is right now.

Pepper

Also, Muslims are taught to hate Americans, priests are not taught to molest little boys. That's a stupid argument!

Malteselover

Do as I say,not as I do.......

anonymous

This from a guy who hides everything about himself courtesy of help from the idot media. This guy is a piece of work and not in a good way.

Independent for Barack

Pepper - Muslims are not taught to hate Americans. Wow......I just can't have this conversation anymore.

Just Cruzin Thru

Pepper, where do you get your information about Muslims from?

a REAL american

HEY! WHEN YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH AS MUCH IGNORANCE AND RACISM AS THERE IS IN AMERICA, YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT TO CHECK OUT BEHAVIOR THAT REDNECKS CAN USE AGAINST YOU!

I GUESS SOCIALISM IS OK WHEN IT'S FOR THE RICH! GOBAMA!

Pepper

I've studied Islam as a religion, strictly from the outside, not as a participant, I've read tons of books about them and their beliefs and what they are taught. How about you???

Pepper

FYI, Snopes is a liberal-based website, managed and run by liberals.

Independent for Barack

I"M A RELIGION TEACHER AT A CATHOLIC HIGH SCHOOL!!! I've studied every religion in depth.