Brad Tells Jen to Shut It

11/13/2008 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brad Pitt allegedly was none too happy about Jen Aniston slamming his baby mama in Vogue mag.

The Chicago Sun-Times cites a "very close source" of Brangelina who says AJ and BP were "totally thrown" by the Aniston interview, in which she said Ange was "uncool" for yapping about the beginnings of Brangelina in public. So much so, a source tells the paper, Brad actually called Jen to complain.

Aniston's people say any communication between Brad and Jen is "nobody's business."

Previous 15 Comments | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29

Progressive

If he had just been a real man and divorced Jennifer then all of this
wouldn't be going on. Why is that so hard for people to do?
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Actually, I think he let HER file for divorce, and she knew that if
she doesn't, he would. If HE had filed for divorce, I think the critics
would have been even angrier.

Bernice

My husband of 40 years, RICK RYAN, is divorcing me for his bi-sexual mistress, DENISE RICE. She has had him living with her while she lives in welfare provided housing. Isn't that ILLEGAL? We have 4 grown beautiful kids and 8 lovely grandkids. I am now in a wheelchair due to M.S. .I loved and stood by this.man while he was an alcoholic and a gambler. He now admits to affairs throughout our marriage. When people cheat, they should know themselves the pain they inflict on others. and experience it themselves. God will be their FINAL judge.

brangelina tomkat

i'll bet brad never has the nuts to tell angelina to button her lip.

Progressive

i'll bet brad never has the nuts to tell angelina to button her lip.
---
In her Vogue interview, Angie said she told Brad she was worried about the interview , and he said to her not to worry and to just be herself. So Brad wants her to be herself. Say what she thinks. That's what she is doing!

Cheryl

JEN HAS CLASS! BRAD HAS THE TRASH! HEY JEN, DON'T WORRY atleat YOU WOULDN'T KISS YOUR BROTHER ON THE LIPS... YUK YUK YUK, THOSE 2 DESERVE EACH OTHER....... JEN HAS CLASS & SHE'S BEaUTIFUL & SHE'S A BETTER ACTO THAN THOSE 2 ANYDAY.

Cheryl

DONT WORRY JEN, YOU HAVE CLASS & YOU'RE MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN ANGELINE....... DON'T LET THAT BOTHER YOU, IF HE CHEATED ON YOU, HE WILL DO THE SAME TO ANGELINE..

Kathy

Angelina Jolie is a big LIAR and Jen called her on it.... Jolie and Pitt make me sick, they were not involved in the movie they were making, then the Biotch comes clean finally, anyone with a brain knew they were lying. I think they deserve each other. It seems to me neither one is the BIG Box office draw they were, but Jen is on top! Jolie needs to stick to her kind of movies, the slutty ones, she really doesn't have to act, its just natural! I am sure she will get hers though, Pitt will leave her when he gets the seven year itch, like he did Jen. I hope I am around to see it.

2096 days ago

resurrected

I am really do not have good feelings for neither one of them and Angelina is taking her beauty to a very negative place. If it was me and you cheating on me like that in public with no concern you couldn't call me and tell me anything, I don't care what is it about. I wish Brad would that would be the last conversation that he would want to have with me. Angie wouldn't have to guess what I was feeling because we would have had words a long time ago. It does seems like Brad is getting away with everything but his time is still coming and I think that Angie is setting him up with all of those kids and in the end he will be the stupid one. A good relationship can only last when it starts on a good foundation.

2091 days ago

Najiia

It's amazing and ridiculous how far this has come; If you are such a fanatic of Jen; You need to review your records; She did state while married to Brad that Kids was not in her future; She wanted to focus on her carrier; Now that he has all his wishes in the Pot, Jennifer is looking for sympathy from everyone; As I also recall she was dating Vince really shortly after; Umm they She was still married to Bratt. Angie is a strong woman, with strong views, what she does in her private life is her business. Look into your own closet before you judge others......Who made any of you's God.....Get a Life!!!

2090 days ago

Pink Daisy

Jolie needs to shut up, period. Does Angelina keep having and adopting children to keep Brad? Inquiring minds want to know.

Btw, Mr & Mrs Smith is a waste of film. I loved seeing the characters beat each other silly though. Can Angie do a movie where she not using her body, lips, eyes to seduce someone in the film or the audience?

Go Team Aniston!! Spill the beans Jen!!! I'm glad your movie topped Brad's at the box office last Christimas.

2077 days ago

Lory

Jen needs to drop it , Angie said it the the kids , it was when Mom & Dad fill in love
so what ! you keep puting down Ang, what if it was all Jens that wanted the break .
nobody will ever know what really happen , It takes two to make it work ,and two to break up
you people act like you know them dream on . Later

2067 days ago

honey

All you haters need to lay off of Jennifer Aniston.I applaud her. It takes a certain kind of person to move on gracefully after what she was put through by Brad and Angelina. Angelina stole her life.She was never given the opportunity to have a family.I believe Brad still loves her but he is trapped with 3 children.That is why Angelina had children so quickly. She knew that Brad would not leave her if she had his children.You can't just stop loving someone over night.I believe brad at forty at the time was going through mid-life crisis.Jennifer gets more beautiful and youthful with age. Angelina look much older than Jennifer. I am so glad that Jennifer is over Brad. Brad eat your heart out. You go jennifer!

Previous 15 Comments | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29