'Family Guy' Creator

In Bar Rejection Quagmire

11/13/2008 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1113_macfarlane_tmz_video-copy-1

bw

Bryon Wolf How the hell does the guy who created "Family Guy" not get right into a bar in Hollywood?!
Bryon Wolf Seth MacFarlane: Click to watch
Seth MacFarlane was initially turned away from Crown Bar last night by that same 93-pound door guy who turned away Chuck Liddell and Barack Obama's lookalike -- but then, the glorified clip-board holder heard Seth do one of the voices from his show... Bryon Wolf

After droppin' a "Giggidy, giggidy" while entertaining the paparazzi, Seth finally got approval to get past the velvet rope -- but when the doormen gave him the O.K., Seth actually told them to wait ... the way it should be. Bryon Wolf

artstoyz

Brad Garrett, take some notes. This is how you act towards these dumb ass photographers. Seth McFarlane you genuis bastard!!!

celebutaunter77

I used to love Family guy, then he called me and everyone I know a Nazi. I have since thrown away my entire Family guy collection on DVD and banished it from my Tivo.
Not all of your fans are Liberals Seth.

crys

celebutaunter, you have my sincere pity. It's too bad that you are such a Fascist that you can't handle somebody making a comment or joke on a CARTOON without flying off the handle and destroying everything you have reminding you of the cartoon. It's your kneejerk reaction that is fodder for those jokes. Have you ever had a feeling that George Orwell wrote about you, or did you burn his books too?

Kim

Is it just me, or does Seth look strikingly similar to Christopher Knight, AKA Peter Brady, AKA Mr. Adrienne Curry?

T

Ah, Seth is AMAZING!!!!!!!! Such a shame that he has more intelligence and class in his little pinky than any of the people standing outside of that club, or the doorman.
Does anyone know if Seth is gay or straight??

Jen

He's freakin sweet! I love him.

Tangie

Yes! He is Peter Brady's twin!

vorhese

Seth is one of the few rare people in Hollywood that deserves his fame and money.

agent smith

I can see how a female might not know who Chuck Liddel or Seth MacFarlane is but a dude? How is that possible? Only explainations are the doorman is either gay or has no t.v., lol.

big d

Finally a club that gets it! I can't even stand to read all of these comments about how great Seth is. I've seen him at my favorite karaoke bar on several occasions and he is a total jack butt. He only surrounds himself with yes-men; people who will do whatever he says and wait on him hand and foot. I think more bars should adopt the "Crown Bar" approach and BAN SETH MCFARLAND!!!!!

Mike

HEY GUYS, WHICH BAR IS THIS ?
DOES ANYONE KNOW THE NAME OF THE BAR???

me

what kareoke bar is that? big d?

ha! we luv family guy!

psychokittyface

He is sooooooooooooooo my future husband! Love u Seth baby!!! xoxo

indybelle

celebutaunter77, WHY would you take anything you see/hear on Family Guy THAT personally? It's a freakin cartoon, and it pokes fun at just about everyone!

HUGE Heath Ledger fan. Was so sad of his passing, and have been very happy that no one has poked fun at his death yet. Then Family Guy did. They were the first, and I'm sure they won't be the last. I didn't laugh. Almost cried. But it's FAMILY GUY! I watched the next episode the next day and laughed my freakin butt off!

Seth ROCKS!