'Family Guy' Creator

In Bar Rejection Quagmire

11/13/2008 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

How the hell does the guy who created "Family Guy" not get right into a bar in Hollywood?!

1113_macfarlane_tmz_video-copy-1
Seth MacFarlane was initially turned away from Crown Bar last night by that same 93-pound door guy who turned away Chuck Liddell and Barack Obama's lookalike -- but then, the glorified clip-board holder heard Seth do one of the voices from his show...

After droppin' a "Giggidy, giggidy" while entertaining the paparazzi, Seth finally got approval to get past the velvet rope -- but when the doormen gave him the O.K., Seth actually told them to wait ... the way it should be.

big d

It's a secret. :) But I've seen him at Sardo's quite a bit, too in Burbank.

Hope

Freakin' sweet =)

Sorry, had to drop a Family Guy line in there. Seriously though, you've gotta love Seth MacFarlane. He seems like one of the few celebrities who are actually *nice* to paparazzi...and it also seems like he's not hounded or harassed as much. Coincidence? Maybe other stars should take note ;)

me

Seth is as funny as his characters. Never a dull moment...He's the coolest!!

Kara B

Seth is my future husband!!!

amy

I am sorry to sound like a stalker but i love him...and I'm a republican! Men, please take notes. This man leaves your Justins Timberlake and your Georges Clooney crying in their designer jeans. Seth's got it going on!

Rae

Now that the 'razzi's have the undivided attention of someone, they have nothing to say to him. Guess the 'razzi racket isn't as gripping when you prey is willing to chat.

2085 days ago

Richard

Talk about class thats all i can say.........

OnlineCriticChick

and THATS why I love Chris McFarlane!

Sandrine

Love him!

texaslovestmz

I love Seth when he is creating cartoons, he sucked as a host. Not funny, out of place, awkward, he hides behind his cartoons, that is where he is brilliant. Up front,on stage, off key. Billy Crystal, Steve Martin, Ellen DeGeneres all funny, able to skewer the audience just so, but have earned the right. Lovable but dangerous hosts. Nothing about Seth is lovable.

Jackie