'Family Guy' Creator

In Bar Rejection Quagmire

11/13/2008 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

How the hell does the guy who created "Family Guy" not get right into a bar in Hollywood?!

1113_macfarlane_tmz_video-copy-1
Seth MacFarlane was initially turned away from Crown Bar last night by that same 93-pound door guy who turned away Chuck Liddell and Barack Obama's lookalike -- but then, the glorified clip-board holder heard Seth do one of the voices from his show...

After droppin' a "Giggidy, giggidy" while entertaining the paparazzi, Seth finally got approval to get past the velvet rope -- but when the doormen gave him the O.K., Seth actually told them to wait ... the way it should be.

chris

Deborah

I So Love Seth!!!! He is the funniest man alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stewie's Uncle

Now this is a classy guy. Finally someone willing to teach the door men where they stand in life's totem pole. Now compare his reaction to paparazzi to say someone like Brad Garret, Then again I detest paparazzi.

northern gypsy

omg...i think i'm in luv.!!!..what a class act...exactly # 4 (stewie uncle) ...why is that ??? because S.M. keeps his temper in check..

Hawkeye

Seth is the highest paid TV producer now. Let him go wherever the Hell he wants to.

buffbodz

Hay I'm from RI and the show is a mirror of all the towns in the state. Seth is right on with his observations. Even my bartender is named Horace. My question is why can't anyone get into the bar? I smell a discrimination suit against that pencil neck doorman. Cheep lawyers are a dine a dozen and any would probably take the case pro bono.

teri

I would love to hang out with this guy!

Popsmart

way to go Seth! That's the way you do it.

.:Loki 4Ever:.

Love me some family guy!!!! Seth is a stand up guy!! :D

GIGGITY GIGGTY GOO!!

crys

Oh, that was priceless. What a way to brighten the morning. Seth is awesome, and I LOVE Family Guy...funniest show on TV.

OhNo

These stupid clubs with their doorman. It's really just a glorified f*cking sorority/fraternity where only certain people are accepted. If that's what you need to feel important...

Tangie

This guy is stoned! What a high on! Put the pipe down, ya wanker!

Cab305

I thought he might be a douche bag, Im glad to have been proven wrong.
He seems to be a very cool guy.

hot snot

omg..that door guy needs to read TMZ more often. what a douche. I'd let Seth in..... rarr. Im a slut though

Matt

A fancy gentleman such as Seth should not be made to wait. I as well am fancy and would not have stood for such insolence from a mere doorman.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments