Jennifer Aniston:

I Am So Dating John Mayer

11/13/2008 8:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Aniston appeared on Oprah today, and she actually talked. And smiled!

Screen Shot 2012-08-02 at 9.17.56 AM

The two not only discussed Jen dating John Mayer, but they also talked about her feelings toward Brad Pitt and Angelina Joile. Oprah definitely has the power to get people to talk about anything.

Toni

Like Jen's comments were not enough in Vogue, she felt the need to talk about her ex husband and Angie on TV!!!
Angie's comments were regarding how she feel for Brad, nothing about Jen. Jen: Stop being bitter, be a WOMAN, and STOP COMMENTING ON YOUR EX and the mother of his children. Maybe if you had HIS kids, he would not have left yo azz in the first place!

Georgia Girl

I would have liked to have Jennifer but can't stomach Oprah's fat racist ass.

Sue Wong

This no talent pathetic moron should've been a better wife. She just can't keep a man. There's nothing hot about her. She's not the least bit attractive and her movies SUCK, just like her.

Lea

Well if she does all this charity work and maybe she does we here MOSTLY of her love life than ever and it DOES NOT SEND A GOOD MESSAGE TO YOUNG GIRLS TRYING TO FIND THERE SELF SO WHEN THEY HAVE THERE 30 SECOND SAFE SEX INFO ON TV IT LOOKS LIKE A JOKE ITS A RECYLING WORLD IN HOLLWOOD PLEASE.

catherine howard

Funny how the morons seem to feel the need to write in caps hmmmmm

ANGELA

What happen to Team Aniston? Jen Rocks, Angie sucks all you guys sound pathetic! Mixed in the head. Full of sh@t losers, if you where Team Aniston stay Team Aniston what fake morons.

drew

who cares, anniston is such a loser, she is a horrible actress who only plays the same roll every time ------ a stupid blond. This girl could never play a role that wasnt a dumb blond, Im surprised she even gets work

.:Loki 4Ever:.

I was neither on any "team" that is sooo lame. Just leave them all alone.. JEN give it up, HE LEFT YOU FOR A HOTTER WOMAN!!!!! They are happily married, they have a nice family and do their own thing, why do we even care what Jen Aniston has to say?? Seriously, why did Oprah even interview her, who cares????

Joanna

IT'S SO DAMN FUNNY how some people have such hatred towards Jennifer Aniston. Why? You hater's wish you had her life. Movies, TV, money, houses, cars. Where do you guys shop, Forever 21, Old Navy? Most people are ulnlucky in love it's just Jennifer's life is in the media. You should be bashing Angelina, she is not a saint. She is a homewrecker whore. She store Billy Bob Thornton from his then serious girlfriend and she snatched Brad from Jennifer. Once in a lifetime ago she was licking women, wearing blood around her neck and kissing her brother. So she adopted some kids from other countries, (not in America by the way) well she can afford it so good for her. Didnt you read her comment about "OH I cant wait for our kids to grow up and see Mommy and Daddy falling in love in Mr. & Mrs. Smith..Dont forget to leave out daddy was married at the time. Brad looks like a doormat with that tribe of kids.

So dont bash Jenn for finally speaking up. She should of a long time ago. Good for her.

kris

Doesn't she have any good friends who can give her advice? I know that Courtney Cox is her BFF, but come on! She seems like the type of girl that dates losers and her friends encourage it. I guess they all think John mayer is cool and don't think like the rest of the world, that he is a doucebag? Why is she going on Oprah and admitting this? She must me so in love with him. I totally believe Mayer's ex, Minka Kelly, who said that she was surprised John was dating Jennifer. She said that he would say, "I just don't get this Jennifer Anniston thing". Like he didn't "get" all the attention and magazine covers she has had.

Shanna

Why is it ok for Anjelina to talk all the time about how she and Brad had an affair and how great they were about it but then when Jen finally says something, she's a cry baby? Just because AJ collects kids doesn't mean she didn't do something that was hurtful and wrong. If Brad wanted to leave Jen he should of left her first then hooked up wth AJ. Jen had no clue they were having an affair and he is AJ now bragging about it. Forget talking to a mag, I would find her and kick her a** all over town.. AJ needs to keep her mouth shut!! I do agree with you though that Oprah sucks!!

ANGELA

# 15 Give it d@ck face you sound ignorant as usual. Your the racist I don't know why I entertaining your ignorant a@@.

Meri

I liked the interview with Oprah. Jennifer is beautiful and looks great. The interview was very cheerful. Marley and Me
looks like like a happy and fun show to see.

deswes95

Brad and Jen got married young, BUT as both have said they agreed to have kids when "Friends" was over. Well, when Friends was ending AND after it ended where was Jen, because she and Brad had not been together for months. Well, well now Jen was making movies all over the world and working on "her career". Not together for months, working, not seeing husband, working, possibly not sleeping with husband, working. Where does that leave husband? Wondering if my agreement with my wife remains true or not. Well where is Jen? Working. Ok time for Brad to make a movie. Jen thinks ooooohh Angie is on this movie I better spend sometime with my husband and oh yeah, go introduce myself and say hello to Angie so she will know I'm Mrs. Pitt. Thinking back Brad and Angie were probably not thinking love and babies at the beginning but you know s&^t happens. She was neutral, he probably just opened up about his life and they connected. Now how can Jen be so lovey dovey and friendly with Brad and pissed at Angie. Guess what Jen it takes 2 to tango. The public may never know what really happened but from the outside looking in your relationship with your husband was over or ending which you know, and I would like to think Brad had enough respect for you to keep his wewe under control until the announcement was made, at which time he high tailed it to Angie that day and made love with someone who wanted him. Now the have 6 kids have moved on with life. Now Jen move on and get over it already!

NYCer

Jen needs to get over talking about brad/angelina..just move on