Jennifer Aniston:

I Am So Dating John Mayer

11/13/2008 8:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Aniston appeared on Oprah today, and she actually talked. And smiled!

Screen Shot 2012-08-02 at 9.17.56 AM

The two not only discussed Jen dating John Mayer, but they also talked about her feelings toward Brad Pitt and Angelina Joile. Oprah definitely has the power to get people to talk about anything.

Toni

To #36, Jenn fann 'She should of a long time ago."

Yes, Jen SHOULD have spoken up a long time ago instead of tricking all of us into thinking she was taking the higher road and not commenting on Brad or Angie. EVERY time she has a movie release, here she goes publicly commenting on Brad and Angie. If she relaly was over likw she said, she would not comment at all. Considering O had Brad on the show after claimig to be on Team Aniston, Jen should not have even done the show, no? It has been FOUR years already...2 years ago I woudl have been empathetic....now Jen just looks PATHETIC, old, lonely, and willing to settle with a man that is younger than me (and I'm 30).

scarlett

I wish I had Jen's money, and if I had made a movie with Brad, I would LOVE going to work every day with him and would have fallen in love with him ... no doubt it would have been one sided.

showers of Blessings

Compare Vogue 08 to Vanity Fair 2005 and see the descrepancy yourself. This is how Jen LIED.

Both interviews are from Jennifer Aniston's mouth

Vogue 2008:
* What really rankled Aniston about the piece was that Jolie felt the need to recount a detailed timeline of exactly how her relationship developed on the set of Mr. & Mrs. Smith, while Aniston was still married to and living with Pitt. "There was stuff printed there that was definitely from a time when I was unaware that it was happening," says Aniston.

Vanity Fair 2005:
* "She wasn't naïve," says Aniston pal Kristin Hahn. "She's not suggesting she didn't know there was an enchantment, and a friendship [between Pitt and Jolie]."

* "I don't think he started an affair physically, but I think he was attracted to her," says Courteney Cox, who vacationed with her husband, David Arquette, and the Pitts on Anguilla just before they announced their separation. "There was a connection, and he was honest about that with Jen. Most of the time, when people are attracted to other people, they don't tell. At least he was honest about it. It was an attraction that he fought for a period of time."

Vogue 2007, Angelina Jolie's actual quote:
* "Because of the film, we ended up being brought together to do all these crazy things, and I think we found this strange friendship and partnership that kind of just suddenly happened. I think a few months in I realized, 'God, I can't wait to get to work.' … Anything we had to do with each other, we just found a lot of joy in it together and a lot of real teamwork. We just became kind of a pair."

Vogue 2008:
* "Well, it never was that bad," she says, knowing that it will be hard for a lot of people to believe. "I mean, look, it's not like divorce is something that you go, 'Oooh, I can't wait to get divorced!' It doesn't feel like a tickle. But I've got to tell you, it's so vague at this point, it's so faraway in my mind, I can't even remember the darkness. I mean, in the end, we really had an amicable split. It wasn't mean and hateful and all of this stuff that they tried to create about Brad can't talk to Jen and Jen can't talk to Brad because this person won't allow it. It just didn't happen. The marriage didn't work out. And pretty soon after we separated, we got on the phone and we had a long, long conversation with each other and said a lot of things, and ever since we've been unbelievably warm and respectful of each other. Whoever said everything has to be forever, that's setting your hopes too high.

Vanity Fair 2005:
* "Am I lonely? Yes. Am I upset? Yes. Am I confused? Yes. Do I have my days when I've thrown a little pity party for myself? Absolutely.
* "I don't feel like a victim," she says. "I've worked with this therapist for a long time, and her major focus is that you get one day of being a victim—and that's it. Then we take responsibility for our own input. To live in a victim place is pointing a finger at someone else, as if you have no control. Relationships are two people; everyone is accountable. A lot goes into a relationship coming together, and a lot goes into a relationship falling apart.
* "There's a sensitivity chip that's missing," she says.

Vogue 2008:
* These days, the public fascination with her relationship with Vince Vaughn seems almost quaint. I ask her if there's anything else to be said about that time. "I call Vince my defibrillator," she says with genuine affection. "He literally brought me back to life

Vanity Fair 2005:
* When she arrived in Chicago to film The Break-Up, the gossip media, frantic for a new development, immediately plunged her into a torrid romance with her co-star, Vince Vaughn. This affair apparently does not exist.
* "I adore Vince Vaughn, but I'm not going out with Vince Vaughn," she says. "I barely know the guy. We've exchanged a wine-and-cheese basket for the start of the movie, and we've gone out to dinner with the director and other people. We've got to get to know each other."

scarlett

Jen stayed upset with her mom for 10 or more years. Poor Brad never even got to meet the women, nor was she invited to their wedding. Now Jen has reconciled with her. She has to replace that simmering resentment somewhere and guess who was in the crosshairs ... Angie.

Lea

Free speech JENN FAN I WOULD NEVER WANT JENNIFER LIFE CAUSE TRUST ME SHE AIN'T HAPPY YOU HAVE ALL THAT MONEY AND THE MOST THING YOU WANT IN LIFE YOU CANNOT FIND AM PERFECTLY HAPPY AM MARRIED GOING ON 14 years and am soon 40 years olds old to the same man and my first man i have my ow n house we both have our own cars PAID for a beaitiful son and a content life i would never give that up cause quest what i could sleep at night, and yes i shop at gap, banana republic, black and white store etc but i don't have to wonder how my bills are paid cause am not living beyond my means am comfortable she don't no you every man for there self sister for all you no you have bills up to your eyes balls am not going to live a champagne life when i could only afford beer and it sound like YOU ARE ONE.

showers of Blessings

What did she do to be called American sweetheart?

Did she help the sick?

Did she give a lot of money to charity?

Did she spend time for the sick and the needy?

Just filming a 1 minute St Jude commercial doesnt count.

Even Drew Barrymore gave over millions to charities. So far we have NOT heard of any significant amount from Aniston.

Keep in mind, in her recent vogue interview, the writer described her big house in Beverly Hill , her butler, personal chef etc. Well, she should write a FAT CHECK to charities

Toni

Correction: my repsonse was to #35, considering my post was #36 LMAO

f04098

Lea

Every time i see her no freshness about her is like am back in the era of what that stupid show out of nothing same stuff and i do not see the big deal every movie she makes sucks its terrible team aniston my ass she did not get where she at by merit is by fan votes i quess they are more talented actress that do not get the platform like her and for WHAT.

showers of Blessings

Jennifer Aniston, you NEED TO MOVE ON !!!

Your strategy of LINKING YOURSELF to the JoliePitt can only BACKFIRE !!!

We are sick and tired of your LIES!!!!

This PITY PARTY has lasted 4 + years. You're being viewed as WEAK and is becoming a JOKE

ilovetheshowmadmen

oh my gosh... I just have a couple of things to say. Oprah, you look awful...SO tired of you..so so anoying... and Jen? WHY did you have to use the Lord's name like that? THAT is so trashy.. you made yourself look more pathetic than normal... I think Jen looks like a lost puppy dog always following around some man that doesn't want her... Please put Oprah and Jen to rest.. don't care about either of them.. Maybe they should just live together and forget Gail, Stedman, and Jen's flavor of the month...I will watch nothing with Jen ever again.. even an interview.. the disrespect she showed on national tv with her blasphemy.

anthony

Jen Aniston is such a beautifull woman..............wow.........she does seem down to earth and very sweet........... John Mayer is a lucky guy..............they make a good couple............ too many haters............

the internet has made society become so negative.............it would be nice if on any type of web comments that you could not put any negative stuff...............this is what is hurting our society and our human nature........... what a shame this world has become.......

Nany

Ohhh, Jennifer Aniston is a loser...Get over!!! Brad did!!! STOP talking about Brad and Angie, they are happy with the family they created..GET A LIFE...

Truth Hurts

A post worth repeating:

"49. Did all you Angelina lovers forget to take your meds tonight? You all seem a bit deranged in your hatred and rage towards Jennifer Aniston. She has done NOTHING wrong, is truly the WRONGED party in this situation, has remained close mouthed and classy throughout....did not cheat with a married man....has not drunk the blood of others, bought knives for a 7 year old, french kissed her brother on national tv, self mutilated, yada, yada - GET A GRIP - SKANKALINA and her baby daddy are DISGUSTING and Bad KARMA will get them in the end!!!!!!!!!"

Posted at 8:18PM on Nov 13th 2008 by f04098

People on TMZ must be deranged to berate the married woman and support the hoe-bag that is Angelina Jolie...She has adopted a ton a kids to teach them immoral behavior! Whatever!

ANGELA

Oprah has more money than 99% percent of the people blogging on here. I don't think she are Aniston could give a flying f@ck what you guys think.