"Lipstick" Star -- Looks Like My Fridays Are Open

11/13/2008 2:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Lipstick Jungle" star Lindsay Price said she loves her show so much she'll stay home Friday nights to watch it. Guess nobody else felt that way -- the show was officially canceled last night.
Lindsay Price: Click to watch

Toune

WTF!!!! It's been cancelled??? WHY??? Danm one show I actually DID like...this is a bummer

gomyskins47

OMG, I loved this show and have been waiting all summer for it to return. PLEASSSSSSSSSE give it more time.

kan

Maybe she can get a government bailout.

Donna

No...... Please Please I love that show.. All my friends watch it. NBC sucks! That was their only good show.

tlb - Dallas

This is the only show I watch on nbc!! why would you give up such a great show???? Please do not cancel this show!!!!!!!!

tomcat

Too many people just watch You Tube and internet videos. Regualr TV is shrinking. Also, too many 'fans' ditch shows for stupid reasons, so then shows die off. Networks replace good stuff with crappy reality trash.

Mary

OMG!....Love that show.
Please son't take it away from us.

the photo is sssooo wrong

Please don't cancel it!!! I love this show. Andrew McCarthy yum yum

Dalilah

Andrew McCarthy cute as he is seems to be bad luck for any program that he is on..Too bad this was a really good show.

mma

I LOVE that show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's actually cometition for Desperate Housewives...good plot lines etc..............

PinkElephant

When you go up against Dirty, Sexy, Money you are going to loose. However, I did watch the show. Online the next day. :)

chipthemedic

Cashmire Mafia was cancelled b/c of this show & it was way better.

Triple Play

Well, at least someone is watching that horrible show

name withheld

Oh sh't! That's my favorite show! WTF ever

Ashvegas

From the NBC/Lipstick Jungle Chat Board:

LIPSTICK JUNGLE IS NOT CANCELLED!!
LJ Fans,
I wanted to let you all know asap that while My Own Worst Enemy has in fact been cancelled, Lipstick Jungle, the show that I work on, has NOT been cancelled!! We just got word today from the network that they haven't made a decision regarding us yet, and they are waiting for a couple more weeks of ratings before deciding what to do with us. The press just lumped us in with MOWE as another show that got cancelled, but it just isn't the case. The press has WRONG info!! NBC is waiting a couple more weeks before they decide what to do! If you could PLEASE PLEASE watch this Friday and every Friday from now on! Also post here how much you love and support the show!!
Thanks so much LJ Fans! Don't give up hope!!!!

I don't think that I can give you my name, but I can tell you that I work on the show and that this info is coming from the TOP TOP of NBC!!!

P.S. any questions? Feel free to ask!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments