Pregnant Man Pregnant Again

11/13/2008 1:53 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Thomas Beatie, the former woman turned transgendered pregnant man who gave birth to a baby girl earlier this year, is once again with child.

The 34-year-old female father is in his first trimester, according to ABC News. In an interview airing Friday, Beatie tells Barbara Walters he did not go back on testosterone after giving birth to biological daughter Susan in June, in hopes of getting pregnant again. It worked.

Beatie is due June 12 -- just in time for Father's Day.

Lillianne

Pregnant /Not a man has jumped the shark

helenofpeel

Ok, this is no longer funny. Something is seriously demented with this couple.

snookie

You have a uteris girlfriend, you are a woman. That's fine if you want to play the male role and all but let's not go overboard!

sw

She was born a woman and became a so-called man. This is not news.

Marlene Bartel

Sounds like BYRON is now embracing the true meaning of what a woman is. Time to stop the testosterone dude....

nikki

This makes me sick. This is a lesbian couple who are having a child. TRheres no story here. She is not male. I am so sick of everyone calling her a father who has given birth. She is a female who conceived a child through ivf because she is a lesbian. If she wanted to really be a male and a father then she should have had a hysterectomy and done the transformation surgery. I want to puke she is disgusting and I really feel bad for these two children,

rose1364

THIS IS NOT A MAN SHE IS A ULGY FEMALE THAT LOOKS LIKE A MAN!!!!! WHAT THE BIG F***KING DEAL WOMAN HAVE BABIES EVERY DAY!

anniec

Just look at all of the rancor this has caused ---- it just shows you how uncomfortable we get when we can't label someone or something that doesn't conform with our ideas on the world and how it "should" be.

MisterHate

It is not the "...narrow minded, intolerant so called "Christian values" crowd..." that is the problem here. It is the "overly tolerant, anything goes-as long as they aren't hurting anybody" crowd that is the problem. This, as stated so eloquently by previous comments, is a woman with aftermarket male accessories, not a man. Is it any wonder why our children are confused? Reports such as this that permeate our news rank Number 2 on Google entertainment and number one with Barbara Walters. I only hope that HER children don't end up as twisted as SHE. Blah.

slw

I have no problem with transgender couples having children, none at all. My problem with this story is that it's false! It's NOT A MAN!!!!!! It just simply isn't. There is no debating that it's not a man. If she has female organs and reproductive organs, she's not a man! Aren't genitals one of the main things that separate men from women? If I, as a female, dress in men's clothes, does that make me a man? NO! It makes me a woman in man's clothes...Just like "Byron" or whatever HER name is. This is one of the most ridiculous stories. I, for one, am NOT watching the "Pregnant Man" special. Not until I get a show entitled "Pregnant Woman!"

F*CK Mayweather!!

I think you guys are being retarded. I saw the Oprah episode with this couple on it. I DO NOT think they want attention at all. The reason why they came out was because all you retards would be acting the way you are. they wanted to tell their story and let it be known why they were doing this and like this. Get over it. This does not affect you in any way shape or form.

I hate snobs!

This freak has no gender anymore...just call him/her...IT. It's disgusting how freakishly mixed up people can get their lives and the poor baby has to live with what this goon has done and the kid will be made fun of his whole life. Not to mention how mixed up the kid will be about his own gender. Gross. Idiots! Now lets see them go and try to get their dog preggo with a human baby. I'm sure that's next. They belong on another planet.

celebutaunter77

I hate Liberals.

Princess

Why even post this? That's not a real man #1 and #2 WHO THE F CARES!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????

Kevin

Disgusting, how would you like to be the baby that came out of that things vag??