Pregnant Man Pregnant Again

11/13/2008 1:53 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Thomas Beatie, the former woman turned transgendered pregnant man who gave birth to a baby girl earlier this year, is once again with child.

The 34-year-old female father is in his first trimester, according to ABC News. In an interview airing Friday, Beatie tells Barbara Walters he did not go back on testosterone after giving birth to biological daughter Susan in June, in hopes of getting pregnant again. It worked.

Beatie is due June 12 -- just in time for Father's Day.

mary

this is just wrong on so many levels! i feel bad for those children...and this freak is married too?!???!! that's just a sick & twisted family !!!

Mick

First I have to say thank God for most of these comments - I thought for sure I'd look at them and see nothing but criticism for those that have anything negative to say about this person. And #27 - I beg to differ - this DOES affect me. I'm a mom of three kids that I don't want to see this, and that should be MY choice as a parent - yet if I say that I would be attacked, be called mean, intolerant, uptight and downright hateful if I don't want my kids to grow up with all this gender bending. Frankly, there HAS always been a sexual "norm"...um, like since the beginning of time?! Like boys and girls, together. Period. Sorry to shock some with that horrifying image. And up until recently, I've been fine with homosexuality, even civil unions. But now the marriage thing, and the transgenders having babies - come ON. Only in the last few years has acceptance of this kind of stuff been forced on everyone - if anyone that does NOT support it they are immediately called all kinds of hateful things.

I just want to know where it all stops.

kugian

I truly feel sorry for the kids

mary

#49 ..I'm #43 and I do agree with you. I too and am a mother of 2 children, boy and girl...and it's hard ehough to raise and to explain how the world is now a days. Every parent from every generation had to explain to their child why the world is the way it is...but as the years roll on and as more change happens...it gets harder and harder to explain to children, why things are the way they are. My son has Autism..and he faces his own challanges. He's all ready asked me what "gay" means..I just say a happy person..that is another word for gay. I feel he's too young to truly understand the differences between people thse days. It's very difficult. I attend a Mommy's Group once a week and we talk about topics just like this...it's hard. But Love is strength and that's what I intend to teach my children. Now as for this FREAK! if IT wants to be a MAN SO BAD...quit abusing children in this way and have them..what kind of a positive future are they going to have???? Get your female stuff out and get a penis!

MSPVille

These people are a bunch of freaks. They should be ashamed of themselves for what they are doing to those poor children. People like this should not have the priviledge. They obviously can't be responsible with their own lives, how are they going to be responsible for those kids? Enough is enough. And as everyone else has stated....THIS IS NOT A MAN!

i dontcare

its a female not a male just looking for attention its gotten old when it hit the ohpra show the first time this she / he gutta stop no friggin way can a real man get pregnant its humanly impossible the girl is looking to see if theres a chance he can make money off it now she got the attention hew is getting some thing for it please stop adding this retard to the news its not real exciting news for a girl to get pregnant thats turning t oa guy and the poor kids what the hell sure get the surgery but keep it quiet stop the circus show

Tazandra

mary

#53 ..I'm not Homophobic..I have gay friends, but THE POINT IS....this person biologically is a WOMAN.., but lives as a MAN...yet..has children as a WOMAN would...what part of GENDER CONFUSION don't YOU understand?????? Sure people have the right to have a family, but this is taking it a bit too far! This morally wrong and should be legally wrong as well!!!!!

Mariah

Congratulations to HER. The child will have 2 mommies like any child of lesbian couples.

an yone

I thought her 15 minutes were up along time ago!!!!!!

Mariah

McKenna:

Traditional values won out and always will. It was defeated in liberal California for crying out loud. It's not our grandfathers who voted this down (meaning Prop 8). A majority of blacks lean towards traditional marriage and Hispanics, too. Hispanics tend to be more lenient, but overall it was the Obama first time voters (of which the majority were blacks/Hispanic who came out of the woodwork) to finally vote that voted this sort of crap down.

mary

McKenna..what does this have to do with a woman, living as a man and bring a poor child into the world?? I did vote for Obama and if I recall correctly..during the Vice Prez Debates...both Biden & that Palin person said they were BOTH aganist same sex marriage. I personally am not aganist it, but this PERSON is taking it way to far. Shame on HER!

R.Zimmerman

53. A loving family is all that counts. The worst of America comes to this website to spew their hate. We cannot choose how we are born and he was born into the wrong body. Now he is married and him and his wife like any married couple want to start a family. There's nothing wrong with that, but the homophobic hate mongers would tell you differently. The world is slowly changing though and in 50 years a couple like this will be accepted completely by their fellow human beings......it will take some time of course for this current generation to die off.....I'm sure for many it can't be soon enough.

Posted at 3:25PM on Nov 13th 2008 by McKenna

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
You're either REALLY stupid or a troll. There are probably very few true hermaphrodites --born with the "wrong body" -- and this gross b*tch ain't one of them. If she had actually convinced herself that this was true for her, she would have saved up her spare change (or leeched off SSI benefits) to get the complete transformation. Let's see, her only "male" attributes are (1) a beard--some ethnic types have that, too. (2) no breasts -- most actresses and models have no breasts either. Not very convincing. A unhinged freak with a taste for self-publicity. Those poor children.

L.E.

Congratulations to Thomas and his family on the new addition! I hope he has a happy and healthy nine months.

mary

I wouldn't congrat. someone like this...it's just wrong! wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong , wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong!!