Britney Upstages Santa In NYC

11/14/2008 4:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears is talking to NBC about performing live at the Rockefeller Center tree lighting ceremony on December 3.

Our spies say the deal isn't sealed yet, but it's close.

Finally, in Britney's world, Blitzen is just a reindeer again.

ANGELA

BOOOOOOOOO!

What goes around will come around, Harvey

You people are a trip and a half! You come here to say all sorts of negative things about Britney Spears, but you can't deal with it if someone comes back and criticizes you in the same way.

You can dish it out, but you can't take it.

ANGELA

She can't sing

ANGELA

I can't what my eyes will be glued to the TV. Sike!

Barfalufugus

11. #10 spot on you could of said it better obessed she is a embarassment to the industry give me a break you dumb f" k birds of a feather folk together and # 7 you are one get some help my friend the evidents shows the devil is in the detail i hate to break the news to you .

Posted at 4:14PM on Nov 14th 2008 by AB
_____________________________________________

Umm... wtf are you trying to say?

ANGELA

She's WACK! Played, done with, she has no style and I'm sick of seeing getting gigs where is the real talent. Get a life nobody is interested in you anymore. TRAIN WRECK GO FAR FAR FAR away move to Europe. Never look back.

ANGELA

She ugly go live with your mom and get some help TRAIN WRECK!

ttyl

Britney looks freakin weird now...she has no color in her complexion.
What the hell happened to her?

frogs and gravel

I bet Santa puts ashes and a couple of rocks of crack in her stocking.

Jb

Why everytime you have a post about Britney you gotta throw in a smart a$$ remark? I think shes doin really good so give the girl a break! She is the main reason people even know this website, I use to love gettin on here but all you guys do is insult people like your better but papparazzi are nothing but trash.

Pam

I love youuuu Brit'tannie....With the cute little fanny....You're just too good for this Wherl'.

Keep up the goooooood work Beautiful Girl!

Party 'till you die!

Well you can damn well bet there won't be any live singing going on! Her voice is totally shot now and she needs a bank of supercomputers behind her so she can poorly lipsync again. A brain dead, child abusing, drug addicted singer who can't even do a good job of faking her own music! Who needs trash like that!

Studly

Britney's got a video on youtube where she sings "Silent Night" live from Rockerfeller Center in 1999. It's an awesome video. Check it out! I love you Britney!

twinky

We saw what you were REALLY like, Britney, so why would you think you're so cool now? Your vagina's probably ready to fall off from rot. what a whore.

frogs and gravel

I hope Britney doesn't blush when Santa says Ho, Ho, Ho. Sorry Santa I couldn't resist. You are still
bringing me that big screen TV? Right?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments