Eddie Griffin -- Jacko Makes Him Wacko

11/14/2008 2:11 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In one of the great profanity-laced tirades we've ever seen, Eddie Griffin exploded all over our photog in Hollywood last night after we asked a simple question about the comic's good friend Michael Jackson.

But after the racial slurs and the violent threats, Eddie dragged two more people into the tongue-lashing who really didn't belong -- Jesus Christ and an '80s hairband guy.

Tangie

I think I speak for everyone here when I say this is how your new president acts behind closed doors! Just like this racist idiot!

PHE

#1 Where do you get your supporting facts from? I hope is not all from this Eddie clip...if it is..you need to go somewhere else and get somemore information cause you sound like an a$$...

Anyway.... this clip is hilarious!!

LMAO!!!!!!!

Commenter

Is that Sarah Palin? That's her new job? Following Eddie Griffin around?

Jenny

Why are you dumb paps laughing at what he's saying? He is actually speaking some sense and insulting you guys to the extreme and you laugh. You paps sound like a bunch of hyena laughing MORONS. Learn to identify a total insult. You guys are not reporters, you're losers with a camera. Let's say you're in a club, you're talking to a girl and she asks what you do for a living. If I was that girl and you said "I'm a paparazzi" I would laugh at your pathetic ass. Not a real job. Anyone with stalking skills, no self worth, too much time on their hands, and a camera can do that.

LH

Eddie, Eddie, get over yourself. Both you and your body guard (that faux minister/ex-Colts playa) are such a pair of celluloid dolls

Black entertainers/politicans are worse drama queens. Or, is that attention-ho?

Tangie

Jenny STFU you sound like a moron!

James

Eddie that was GREAT!!! LEAVE MICHAEL ALONE YOU BASTARDS!

Loud and talentless

JEFROS

If the Paps didn,t stalk the Celebs then you wouldn,t have funny clips like this to watch. Keep it up TMZ...I love the show. Gives me something to watch besides the news!

Keith

" I think I speak for everyone here when I say this is how your new president acts behind closed doors! Just like this racist idiot"

Connie,
What are you talking about? If anything you are the one who is racist. Eddie never stated that he was racist, and what does Barack Obama have to do with this video? Its sad to see people like you judging and thinking that all African-americans are the same, when we're not.

vile comments

misleading healine: "Eddie Griffin -- Jacko Makes Him Wacko"

he's upset about the paps, not about michael jackson.

Rep-o

Lol, eddie giving it to the paps! They do pick certain people out and attack them, even people who are not in the public anymore like michael jackson. They stalk his ass, then turn right around and call him a has-been. Well if he is a hasbeen, the paps should "has been" laying off his nuts a long time ago.

8. I wish this loudmouth midget would try and "whup my ass." Like most of his ilk he's Mr. Bad Ass when he has a few huge bodyguards surrounding him. What a p*ssy.

And you are just as bad hiding behind a computer screen talking sh*t, right? Get the Fuvk out of here. Even if you were a "Mr. Bad Ass" in person, talking sh*t behind a computer screen makes you look like a p****, period.

MJJPrincess

I didn't really like Eddie Griffin that much before, but I really like him now for what he said! Leave MJ the f*ck alone!! Right on Eddie.. It is so old to keep bashing on the same person over and over. You guys that are hatin need to shut up he is speakin some good sense.. MJ is amazing leave him alone.. And for all the other celebs/artist just get off their backs they work hard and everyone has problems in their life don't need to try to bring them down more dang.. Get a life

Commenter

TECHNICALLY...all the guy asked was "How's Michael". He didn't "bash" Mike. Just the mention of Michael's NAME made Eddie "WACKO". So, I guess that's what the title means.

Lynn

Eddie Griffin is hilarious!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments