Waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

11/14/2008 12:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dude called the cops on Kanye over that!? Are you frickin kidding?! We believe the appropriate word to describe this guy could be defined as "another way to call a cat a kitten."

Sencho

Assault is assault, TMZ. You'd be upset if it had been one of YOUR guys.

Loud and talentless

Every time that I hear someone in the FRAUDbama's "inner circle" call a white person a racist I LAUGH OUT LOUD! These conniving, scheming LIARS went to a racist church for TWENTY friggin' YEARS! Pot calling the kettle black INDEED! You simpletons elected a prick who is going to destroy this country. As Jack Nicholson decreed, "Son?" "All you did was weaken a country today." "That's all you did."

curlysue

Kanye is a real TOOL! One of these days he's gonna mess with the wong person!

Husker Fanz Rule

How did this conversation get to Obama??? Trust me, I am no fan of the new prez. but give it a rest FRAUD, there is nothing you can do to change it. Yes, Kanye is a racist and a bigot but I do not think Obama is at all. Personally I think more of his white side comes out. That's all for now....

Jack Yard

It has NOTHING to do with race!!! the stupid Pap was in Kanye's face. The only thing that should have been done differently was Kanye should have given him more than a little cut on his nose. Paparazzi deserve anything they get. If you are such a snivler that you can't take a punch or two, don't be a paparazzi. The paps think the law will protect them, but they are like little kids who tease and tease and poke at a dog through a chain link fence then when the gate opens and the dog goes for their throat, they whine like little babies. If ya can't take a punch, don't be a fighter and if you don't want to get bitten, don't tease dogs. lol. Try stoparazzispray.com, interesting anti-paparazzi info.

Colo.Girl

Ha! Chelsey, that was funny. Sure it's assault but come on! The pap's a puss.

Whatever

Kanye is a douche!!!!! Who cares about anything having to do with him!

BeeserStL

Does Anybody Really Like This Guy??? He disgusts me and his comment that he's the Michael Jordan of Music ... OMG what an ego.I call for a boycot of his new CD

Crabby

Kanye is such a diva. He will earn good money as the bottom boy in prison.

bob

Photographers,,,,,,,,Boycot this Jerk,,,,,,,,,,Lay your camera down every time you see him,,,,,, Dont give him any publicity ,,,,,,,,Dont go to his press meetings,,,,,,,he will go away then,,,,

dish

WTF if "stars" didn't punch they wouldn't see a judge, or the police. What gives them the right. They are only people. They want attention, cause if they didn't get attention, their movies and songs would not sell and where would they be, just a grocery clerk.

JR

courtesy Michael Jackson/LTB:

For gangs, clubs and nations.
Causing grief in human relations.
Its a turf war,
On a global scale.
I'd rather hear both sides of the tale.
See, its not about races,
Just places, faces.
Where your blood comes from,
It's where your space is.
I've seen the bright get duller.
Im not going to spend my life being a color.

lacyd

It's not ok for Kanye to keep doing this. The guy was right to call the cops, would you be cool if someone did that to you?? No, so stop acting like you'd be excited that Kanye effed up your face.

northern gypsy

#27 R.A.C.E. to heaven...
right-on !!! those lyrics speak volumes about our species...one of my fav song !!!

Jon Bodack