Seth To Crown Bar:

I Can Buy You, B**ch!

11/15/2008 4:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Seth MacFarlane just got a little more awesome. The "Family Guy" creator was majorly dissed outside Crown Bar last week by a cocky doorman. But instead of whining about his experience, he took the classy route and sent three bouquets totaling $5,000 to the bar last night.

111508_denied_mcfarlane_1-1
Seth signed a $100 mil deal with Fox earlier this year, and can pretty much buy Crown Bar -- and all the lame employees in it.

LovesIt

What a sad waste of $5,000. Imagine how many starving people that would've fed. Shame.

1980 days ago

mrs k

oh boo hoo, philippe -- not every dollar has to feed starving people. when you work hard and accomplish things you can do whatever you like with your money. how many starving people are you feeding?

1980 days ago

Barfalufugus

I do have to agree.... what a waste of money. I would have put flaming bags of dog doo on their doorstep instead.

1980 days ago

BabbaJay

This man has committed a crime against humanity and you like him? Those poor alcoholics that run the bar are going to try and sell those things and they're worthless. I don't even think you get a tax deduction when you have the old folks home pick them up. What's next? Tickets to go see Brad Patt for women who don't get into his back seat?

1980 days ago

Hope

I'm betting that microscopic little twit of a doorman couldn't even pick those things up.

1980 days ago

Fred

1979 days ago

northern gypsy

omg...now...i know i'm in luv !!! S.M. just keeps getting classier... to the people who commented on the $$$...how do you know he doesn't contribute to his perferred charity ???

1979 days ago

Barfalufugus

7. All the more reason the rich SHOULD be taxed more than the poor and middle class. If they have money to waste on stupid ego-stroking s**t like this, it can be put to better use getting this country out of the toilet.

Posted at 4:41PM on Nov 15th 2008 by Mo

Agreed! If I had $5,00o00 to blow, it wouldn't be on flowers for being slighted.

1979 days ago

vegaschica

My God people chill out. I love Family Guy and Seth McFarlane is an amazing producer. I can't stand douchebag doormen like that, they don't realize it's the average looking Joe's who have the real money, most of the flashy guys are just posers.

1979 days ago

To see or not to see

Well, to people thinking this is a waste of money: would you prefer florists going out of business and not be able to feed their starving children?

1979 days ago

Fernando Valenzuela

SM can spend HIS money on whatever he wants...bitter pills need to STFU and leave him alone! (yes # 2 and #7, I'm talking to you) You rock Seth!!

1979 days ago

Celebuspawn

EEFFFF Crown Bar!!! I mean how many Hollywood Hot spots are there? Puh-lease Crown bar can go shove it.

And so what if he spent $5000 on flowers! Its not a waste for the Flower Store he bought from!!!

1979 days ago

JT

I think he did the right thing! Howo gets so picky about who they let in but sometimes it's not always the best decision because you never know who's will drop big cash in the bar. I'm sure the bar would have liked to make a extra 5g's that night & with this economy I don't think picking & choosing is the best thing! However he could have taken a private jet to vegas w/ a fully loaded bar for that price.

1979 days ago

Disgusting

#2 and #7 are right. It's like Oprah sending her dogs to the Four Seasons. Such irresponsible excess when so many are suffering is disgusting. This country is headed for serious class warfare.

SM is a whiny overpaid weenie, also his show is an annoying bore. Those who defend his lameness are on his payroll.

1979 days ago

Jamie I

Dear Seth MacFarlane: You are hereby BANNED from attending my wedding on August 2, 2009. Accordingly, please send $5000 worth of flowers to me on said date. (Thank you.)

1979 days ago