Danni Minogue Is Whose Sister?!

11/16/2008 5:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's Kylie Minogue's sister Danni Minogue (left) at an event in London on Tuesday -- and "Hannah Montana" phenom Miley Cyrus (right).
Danni and Miley
One of them is 37.

We're just sayin'.

carol

excuse me, but your supervisors need to check younz into special ed. classes. lets see a picture of you and a moron,
who's related.???????? get a job already. your making a horse's ass out of yourselves.

Jupiter

Woohoo! This is sure to cause some good DanniiDrama on the DanniiBoard. The Dandroids will been in a tizzy. Nathan will probably tear TMZ a new one.

Dannii > Kylie > Hannah facty!

Brian

I think we should start calling her Gums Cyrus.

sparkey

You have to wonder which one would be better. But then, you'd have to do both to find out. A dirty job, but I volunteer.

Disgusting

Everyone's getting the same plastic surgery, the same hair extensions, etc. and everyone is starting to look the same.

leave the gun, take the cannolis.

Would Danni mind if I called out Miley's name during ...well, I mean in the middle of..well...you know.

I'm just saying.

YLG

Leave this poor child alone, she is already going to have enough problems in her future being a child in showbiz with no parental guidance what-so-ever, and a father that is using her to ride her coattails to stay in the public eye. If she makes it to 30 I'll be surprised.

Mr.Jones

Posted at 1:04PM on Nov 16th 2008 by LA Today

Miley is a jackass and you know it. Oh, and no I'm not "jealous" I just think shes a jackass. End of story.Just thought I would throw that out there before ppl scream about how jealous I must be to think such a thing. lol!
Anyways, for 37 I think Danni Minogue looks effin amazing!!

Rosalee

Wonder if Danni also has a fog horn voice like Montana does?????...............
I could not believe it the first time I heard her say something and
then she yuck yuck yucked following her statement...........

Yaya

Miley is 37?

unknown

c'mon really already, enough!

keepinitrealincali

Okay TMZ we get it -- you're insinuating that Miley looks old for her age. Leave this little girl alone. Wait until she becomes an adult in 3 years and start making an azz out of herself like so much of young Hollywood before you start taking pot-shots at her.

LongJohn69

Direct from the Disney "Cookie-Cutter" Store.

Joel

Maybe it's just me but, it is very unflattering when a persons gums are as big as their teeth while smiling. gross.

camaguey

Nothing wrong with it, but looking at Montana's picture, it's obvious she has opted to do some kind of temporary and flimsy thing about her horrible teeth! It's gotta be temporary because it's sudden and here right now! What an unfortunately unattractive girl! And her HOLLERING, BARKING, HILLBILLY voice doesn't help matters. Lord! What helps her, of course, is her money.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments