Flour Power!!

11/16/2008 12:11 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan cleaned her furry self off for a trip with Sam to the Paris train station -- this, after getting more than a pie full of flour dumped on her head by an animal rights activist.

Next stop -- London, where flour is hard to come by because the British are notoriously bad cooks.

Jacqueline Cardella

baby

saman must have brought her a fur, cause bihans career is over, no one wants to work with her, so sad in her 20's and all washed up! they should have dumped bleach on her head, stupid ass lez....

baby

am shocked she didnt grab a straw and start trying to snort! she is stupid! btw number one real nice comment, so childish!

pinky

Who cares? These two are BORING...

Are you kidding me?

I couldn't care any less about these two but I'm wondering why PETA isn't throwing paint on her leather jacket? I guess wearing dead furry animals must be worse than a dead cow???

dafeedil

I am so freaking sick of seeing these two. What do either of them do that warrants so much attention? Any movie I've seen with Lohan in it was mediocre at best, and that little mangirl Sam Whatshername was a complete unknown before she started hanging out with Lohan. Leave them alone and maybe they'll go away.

kan

What a tragic waste of flour. That wheat gave it's life for us, and could have been used to make fried chicken.

firebaby

"notoriously bad cooks"?!

gordon ramsey, bitches....

isitin

Ok, so one person from England can cook.

orchidgirlFL

I am so tired of seeing pictures of these two skunks. Do I have to see another photo of these two lesbians prancing together every single time I log onto TMZ ???

I am so tired of seeing another photo of these two washed-up lesbians every time I log on TMZ.

Blueberry Sky

The British are bad cooks????!!!!!???

WTF

Sorry, what's America's contribution to the world of food, the hamburger?

Crackhead

Bitch got punked.

crystalfromtheuk

firstly im glad she got a big old bag of flour dumped on her!!!! it will teach her not to wear fur!
secondly as a brit iam highly upset by the remark that we can cook!
i have been cooking since i was very little and can cook perfectly tasty meals!!!
so shame on you :(

gullibleminions

What a waste of space, 50lb-Sam and the media whore...and PETA a group for psychopaths. When there are some real life threatening issues that they are oblivious to...suppose they just cannot handle real human issues. It is what it is.

Loud and talentless

Their aim was unfortunately HIGH! They were looking for the wet spot.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments