Kanye

Types Some Caps in

Paps Asses

11/16/2008 5:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kanye WestKanye West is on an all out pap smear campaign following his recent arrest in England.

WARNING: The following words from his blog are very loud.

"WHEN I LEFT THE CLUB, I WAS ENCOUNTERED BY A THIRSTY PAPARAZZI AS USUAL. HE FELT HE HAD MORE RIGHTS TO MY SPACE THAN ME, SO I PUT MY HAND UP TO PREVENT HIM FROM TAKING MY IMAGE. I DIDN'T ASSAULT HIM BUT MERELY PUTTING MY HAND UP TO COVER HIS LENS. I GUESS IN ALL THE COMMOTION THE CAMERA SCRAPED HIS NOSE."

Although charges were never filed, Kanye figures the damage to his image is already done since news of his arrest overshadowed the facts in the incident.

He went on to end the blog with an impossible riddle, ""WHO'S WINNING, ME OR THE MEDIA?" Discuss amongst yourselves.

Fina

I hope the papparazo is doing ok. Poor guy.

Rafa

Kanye, just another name for Cretin.

Kitty

HEY KANYE I HOPE YOU READ THIS.....SHUT THE EFF UP!!! WHO CARES? UNTIL YOU BUY THE FOR EFFING INTERSECTION OR BUILDING THEY TAKE YOUR STUPID PICTURE AT, THEN WE, THE GENERAL PUBLIC, WILL UNDERSTAND. UNTIL THEN, SHUT UP, TAKE IT, AND GO HOME!!!! GET OVER YOURSELF, YOU BIG ASS CRYBABY!!! IF NOBODY WAS TAKING YOUR DAMN PICTURE, TMZ WILL BE COVERING ANOTHER WHINE MOMENT FROM YOU ABOUT WHY NOBODY PAYS ATTENTION TO YOU. SUCH A PATHETIC LOSER!!!

hater

media,, you suck kanye wanna be sombody important but want to have your space which is it ???

Mac

I hope his momma is proud of the son she raised

CC

Here's a better question: "Who's a whining, baby that needs to get over himself?" I know that's a easy one! Seriously, some THUG! hahaha

Billy

Someday no-one will be taking your picture. And youre going to be a bigger bitch than you are now. You ain't no hip hop star. Only white people blast your so called hits.

Anthony

kanye west owes the devil his soul. He put a down payment for fame and money. The price his mother. The balance is due. SOUL, BROTHER.

Ryan

Kayne West is a sniffling crybaby pompous little bitch. All this moron does is cry, he has the temper of a 15 year old girl on the rag.

Ren

Why do you publicize his behavior? He is a talented entertainer - but enough already, he needs to stand on his talent - it will speak for itself.

tanya

OOH WELL, HE DOESN'T WANT THEM IN HIS FACE STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!!!

bambam4303