Bill Murray Has a Crystle Ball

11/17/2008 6:44 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Bill Murray is a much happier guy post-divorce -- and cozy dinners with beauty queens can't hurt a man's mood.

Murray was spotted at Chicago gastrohaven Sepia with Crystle Stewart -- that's Miss USA 2008. And in case it wasn't obvious, she's 27, and he's 58. Crystle's the one who took that very awesome spill in the Miss Universe competition. Spies tell the Chicago Sun-Times Murray fully hammed it up outside the joint waiting for his car.

Bill split up with wife Jennifer in a nuclear divorce this summer.

deezeey

This guy is a complete loser. He has absolutely nothing to offer. He is a rotten actor, a terrible husband, and is impossible to work with because of attitude and anger issues. Someone slap the sh*! out of him please!!!!

2061 days ago

Jen

This guy is a top notch jerk. I saw him on that Chopper motorcycle show and he was a complete a*#hole! I was completely discusted. Any woman stupid enough to grace him with her presence is a complete fool.

2061 days ago

happy day

Way to go Bill, You are one lucky guy, great actor great comedian, and all around good person, Oh great Golfing also, love you. shes hot, treat her special man.

2061 days ago

Luke Warmwater

He's been lying about his birthday for years...he's 62.

2061 days ago

northern gypsy

it just creeps me out...there's only 2 things a 58 (?) yr old man wants with a 27 yr old girl...humm...1 is publicity !!!

2061 days ago

R.Zimmerman

And there's only one thing a 27 year old woman wants with an old fart .....$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

2061 days ago

I was half an inch away from doing it this weekend.

I am from Hutchinson, KS and I just want to say that this old fart comes to visit and when he does he sure likes to go out and hit on the young waitresses in town. Let's just say he cheated on his wife many many times.

2061 days ago

Megan C.

I agree with WOODY. I think Bill Murray is hilarious and a great comedian. Way to go Carl Spackler!

2060 days ago