Cops: "Bachelor" Gal Fought Squad Car, Lost

11/17/2008 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The season six winner of "The Bachelor" continued her losing streak with law enforcement this weekend -- after cops say she unleashed a drunken, unprovoked attack on an innocent cop car.

Mary Delgado -- who was arrested last year for allegedly punching her fiance, "Bachelor" Byron Velvick -- was busted again on Saturday night for public intoxication, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct at Lorina's Cantina in Del Rio, Texas.

We're told the Cantina called the cops because Delgado refused to leave the bar, saying it was her "constitutional right" to stay as long as she wanted.

Cops told us Mary became "loud and belligerent" while being transported to jail, and kicked the radio inside the squad car (which didn't have the usual backseat perp cage).

Delgado was released from the Val Verde County Correctional Facility after Mr. Bachelor posted her bond. Punch me once, shame on me...

Nicole

You know I seem to remember on an episode of the Bachelor she got really drunk and started acting all sleazy and lap dancing the guy. She acted really embarased afterwards, but maybe he knew what he was getting! Sounds like somebody might have a drink problem!

TEX2CALI

Ah geez! Another drunken night in Del Rio, TX. I can't blame her for being drunk...there isn't much else to do there but drink, but there is NO EXCUSE for taking her anger out on a cop car....stupidity! Well, kuddos for Del Rio for making TMZ news!!! =)

Jimmy Slick

YOU CAN TAKE THE GIRL OUT OF THE TRAILER PARK BUT YOU CANNOT TAKE THE TRAILER PARK OUT OF THE GIRL!

KellyTatiana

UH TO ALL CLUELESS PPL WHO THINK SHEZ ITALIAN, DOES DELGADO SOUND LYK AN ITALIAN NAME?! no didnt think so... shes HISPANIC jeez

ben silverstein

All she wanted was a hot date wuth Al Sharpton.

Ms. X

Byron can do better.

Steve D.

I was going to right a post but I thought about It and I decided I realy don't care...

BarbaraAnn

WOW! I was really pulling for and happy for Mary and Byron as a couple. She is turning out to be a really serious alcohol abuser. Its ver sad for them. I hope Byron does NOT marry Mary, at least not until she goes to rehab for an extended stay and is completely recovered. My true advice to Byron is - RUN Byron, RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LeeAnn

Seems to me that the Producers of Bachelor and Bacheloreete need to start doing psychological testing on all prospective candidates.

With that said......I live in the Tampa Bay area where Mary Delgado is from and she is a TOTAL DISGRACE to her family, the community, the show and HERSELF!!!!!

Rocky

If you can not handle the firewater than get out of the kitchen idiot is all I have to say for her.

i'mmisterheatmiser

UMMM...was born and raised in Texas and there is only ONE reason to be in Del Rio.....Mary Jane form MEX BABY!

Zegypt

Let's face it: she's probably amazing in bed. All crazy girls are. Actually, come to think of it, she looks a lot like my ex-girlfriend. Yeah, she's got to be crazy.

marucha

get it right..this loser is cuban.

kan

Sterilize them both to protect the innocent and then let them kill each other. And what kind of a dripping dips#it puts up with this crap. If he were any better or healthier than her he wouldn't be with her.

hopeful

#23, You are ignorant. Those of us that are of latin descent prefer to specify our nationality. It is the rest of you who want to put us all in one category even if you know the correct nationality. DUMB ASS

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments