Cops: "Bachelor" Gal Fought Squad Car, Lost

11/17/2008 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The season six winner of "The Bachelor" continued her losing streak with law enforcement this weekend -- after cops say she unleashed a drunken, unprovoked attack on an innocent cop car.

Mary Delgado -- who was arrested last year for allegedly punching her fiance, "Bachelor" Byron Velvick -- was busted again on Saturday night for public intoxication, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct at Lorina's Cantina in Del Rio, Texas.

We're told the Cantina called the cops because Delgado refused to leave the bar, saying it was her "constitutional right" to stay as long as she wanted.

Cops told us Mary became "loud and belligerent" while being transported to jail, and kicked the radio inside the squad car (which didn't have the usual backseat perp cage).

Delgado was released from the Val Verde County Correctional Facility after Mr. Bachelor posted her bond. Punch me once, shame on me...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is

Isn't that special - she has some Alkie baggage to match the baggage under her eyes and the Entitlement baggage. Seems to be a matching set.

Sharona

To Montana Mike,

Isn't this where you came in? Time flies. This woman seems seriously deranged. That said, you probably would benefit from a fat lip!

sooz

She's dating a friggin' fisherman, OF COURSE she's going to drink.

Private

I know Byron and he has always been Mr. Bachelor. I use to always see him with a different woman and they were more less sugar-mamma's that provided for him. I am really surprised that he has stayed with Mary so long. I guess he is actually trying to make it work, but I do not think he really knows what a real relationship is suppose to be.

Tampa Person

I personally know this girl. I went on several dates with this girl in Tampa, Florida, in the Hyde Park area.
1) She is Cuban. She is not Italian. (She arrived from Cuba when she was 2 years old.)
2) She lived in a small concrete house, next to her parents before she was chosen. (The street is Matanzas or close.)
3) She was previously engaged to 2 different NFL football players of color. (Defensive Backs)
4) She is not an honest person.
5) She will walk over anybody to get what she wants.
6) She is very pretty in person, but now it's clear she's ugly on the inside.
7) She has at least two lesbian sisters. (They don't look anything like she does.)
8) She likes to drink - that's for sure.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5