Jesse Camp Strips Himself of Pants, Dignity

11/17/2008 7:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's possibly the most pathetic footage of the year -- former MTV VJ Jesse Camp transforms from simple "has-been" to "pathetic, shameless, genital-flashing has-been" all in the blink of an eye.

Long story short (pun intended), Jesse was so desperate for attention outside of a TRL finale party in NY this weekend, that he dropped his pants and whipped out his member in front of several unsuspecting women ... who couldn't help but wince in disgust. But it didn't stop there...

Moments later, Jesse did it again ... only this time he got his pants back on mere seconds before Kid Rock walked out.

And just when you thought it couldn't get more pathetic, one of the chicks who saw Lil' Jesse felt the need to tell Camp that his unit was less of a schlong and more of a schlort.

ss

MTV stoops so low to use this low life looser jackass, trailer trash

2073 days ago

RJ

Don't normal people get arrested for this?? It's called flashing....ewwww!!! He is so gross. He looks like a dirty, druggie, drunk. I would have kicked him right in his raw balls.

2073 days ago

magentapyramid

This is a guy who obviously thinks with "his little head"..........

2073 days ago

krobi

I literally stopped watching TRL when he won that VJ contest thing....he is the epitome of annoying.

2073 days ago

ac

I had completely forgotten about that guy.

2073 days ago

jonalisa

two eight balls? that's more than what he's got!!

2073 days ago

Debbie

yea, I was thinking the same thing. I can't believe you didn't mention anything about him trying to get drugs. Get a life man and grow up!!!

2073 days ago

Not-A-Fan

Your 15 minutes of fame were up a long time ago, Jesse.
What a douche!

2072 days ago

Heather

Ok I was wondering the same thing about the 8 balls ....at first I thought he was joking for the camera or something but then I noticed he was serious and wondering how messed up do you have to be to buy drugs over the phone on camera that you know is going right on the internet...im shocked nothing was said about that in the post

2072 days ago

angelina

I only watched this because I love Kid Rock!!!! This guy, Jessie, is pathetic, but Kid is priceless and made me crack up with his comment!!! I love you Kid Rock!!!! You are too cool!

2072 days ago

Kitty

What woman wants to have sex with that? Let alone the fact that his penis is that of a baby carrot.

2072 days ago

Maydena1985

How freaking dumb is this chump... and how can ya'll just not mention that this idot is wanting to score two 8 balls? It just goes to show how main stream is soooo used to the drug stream. BLAH! what a retard!

2071 days ago

Erin

Please show him asking for the 8 balls on TMZ TV , wow he's stupid!

2070 days ago