Made in Pregnant Man-hattan

11/17/2008 3:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Now that "he's" revealed "he's" carrying "his" second child, Thomas Beatie -- the pregnant transgendered "man" with female reproductive organs -- embarked on a press blitz through NYC on Monday.
Thomas Beatie
Interestingly, the pregnant "father" kept mum on all baby-related questions.

Cinner

It is not as hard as one would think it is for a person - in this case a female person - to LEGALLY change their gender. That does not make that female TECHNICALLY a male. Cosmetic alterations to not change xx and xy. In the eyes of humanity and biology, she is a woman. In the eyes of the law, she is a man. If that's the way she wants to live, this is America and she is exercising her American rights and freedoms. She is not the only legal "man" that has had babies. The others don't advertise it...it keeps the babies safe. This woman's advertising her personal busisness is handing her babies, herself and her wife a lifetime of hate or worse. That's just sad for her to make the decision to inflict that on her babies lives.

EGGO

Why does this wierdo keep getting pregnant? I'm sick of the thing.....either be a man or a woman, choose...the rest of us did!!

SHOE SALESMAN AL BONDY

THIS PERSON WAS HATED BY WOMEN ,
THIS PERSON WAS LAUGHED BY MEN ,
THIS PERSON WAS TEASED BY GAYS ,
THIS PERSON WAS LOVED BY LESBIANS ,

FOS

I feel sorry for the children being born to that FREAK. The media should be ashamed of themselves for even giving "HER" any attention at all.

gizmo

You are sooooooooooooooooo NOT a man. You are a women and you are not a man w/ child. Had you been born a man then this would be a weird story, God Bless those children, they will need help

Brittany

This makes me sick. And here's why-- this is a WOMAN, NOT A MAN. I understand if you wanna get a sex change, that's fine. But SHE should have remembered that part of being a woman is having babies. A right not intended for a man.

Livee

I have no problem with transgendered people - I understand and realize that they go through a lot of trauma (especially looking at some of the comments here. You think he should be "shot?" This person's choices mean that much to you?) But I do wish that he or she would pick a team and stick with it - I feel like the attention whoring is undermining the hard work for acceptance that tg'd people have had to do.

Sin D

if you have A VAGINA and WOMB......................you are a WOMAN !!!!

OneHotMomma

I have soo had enough of this pregnant "man"!!!! Please, someone tell her that if you still have a va-jay-jay then you are not a man yet!!!! URGH!! And the media is just feeding into this BS story!! Gee howd she get pregnant a 2nd time (GASP!!) guess it wasnt an accident!! LOL She needs to get a life and a real job. I feel soo sorry for these children... how do you think they will feel when they get older to find out that their mom/dad pulled the biggest media "scam" and paraded them around just for 15 mins of fame and $$$. Tell this pre-op tranny to keep up the great work of making us Americans look like low class dumb-asses!!!

Huh?

When I see a baby coming out of a man's penis, then I will be believe the line "MAN GIVES BIRTH."

DEB

NEWS FLASH: MAN DOES NOT GIVE BIRTH. IN ALL OF THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD MAN HAS NEVER GIVEN BIRTH.
This is just sickening.
God did not intend for man to give birth.
How is the child gonna have peace of mind about its parents. One day it will feel uncertain of its origin.
Whats he/she gonna tell the child: I birthed you but im also your father? wtf?
Actually that pretty much sums it up, WTF?????

DEB

I GOTTA SAY IT AGAIN: WTF??

yikes

GROSS!!

THIS SHEMALE IS JUST CRAZY.
HAVING A BABY? YOU'RE A WOMAN!!!
BABY # 1, CUZ U REALLY WANTED!
BABY #2, CUZ U LIKE IT!!

ACCEPT IT, UR A GIRL WHO LIKES TO BE FKD!

Charliesmom

And in another year we'll be hearing that she is pregnant again. While I'm sure they are having these babies for the love of having children, the almighty dollar spoke louder to them otherwise we'd never know a thing about it.

jengirl

now i know why i rarely visit this site anymore. it seems like the only readers left are a bunch of ignorant, bigoted, close minded idiots...