Made in Pregnant Man-hattan

11/17/2008 3:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Now that "he's" revealed "he's" carrying "his" second child, Thomas Beatie -- the pregnant transgendered "man" with female reproductive organs -- embarked on a press blitz through NYC on Monday.
Thomas Beatie
Interestingly, the pregnant "father" kept mum on all baby-related questions.

db

She's a Lesbian...not a man. There's not much of a story here...expect that "it" is exploiting herself and her baby for money. I guess she doesn't want to have to work. Pathetic.

DaveO

when the doctor slapped this when it was born he said "Its a girl" End of Story. What god has brought forth let no man bring asounder. go back under the rock you crawled out from and leave us alone.

TN GIRL

OMG, I GET SO SICK OF THIS THING EVERYTIME I READ ABOUT HER....JUST LIKE EVERYONE IS SAYING, THIS PERSON IS A WOMAN, NOT A MAN, MY GOD, WHY IS SHE EVEN ON THE NEWS OR TV SHOWS...PLEEEEASE.
WHAT A WASTE SHE IS. WOMAN, WOMAN, WOMAN, WOMAN, COME ON, SAY IT WITH ME, WOMAN,WOMAN,
NOT A MAN. REALLY THAT IS GIVING HER TO MUCH CREDIT, SHE IS AN IT,....GO AWAY, PEOPLE ARE SO SICK OF U.

Joann

See, this is what I can't understand. Why is this person making the headlines again and why did this person make the headlines in the first place.

This is a WOMAN who had a trans gender procedure to make herself look like a man but kept her reproductive organs. That is all this is. The news make this out to be some sort of a phenomenon. There is nothing newsworthy about this. Is it because she looks like a man with a pregnant belly?

Now, if this was truly a man and he got pregnant...that would DEFINITELY be a phenomenon.

Go Sarah!

Stop calling this person a man and acting as if this is a miracle that "he" is pregnant. It is a woman. It is not a miracle beyond the fact that every baby is a miracle.

Go Sarah!

Could we please stop being so politically correct so that we don't become a society of idiots? Call it what it is....she is a woman.

Sarah

Well it's like the lady who tattoo's her face and has prosthetics to make her look like a cat, she's not a cat is she, she's a lady. It's the same with this young lady wanting to look like a man, it's an elaborate fancy dress, but she's still a lady.

i dontcare

why ih this person called a man when its pretty clear that its a woman she was miss teen something i forgot what state and she still has all the parts of a womanbut the chest all it is is a scam to pay for the child and bills and the next faze of her surgery not even funny to say she's a man poor kids are gunna be all screwed up

Ana

This world is waaaayyyy too accepting of people's foolishness. This is not news and needs to be taken off TV. I hate the media because they have now idea what they are doing to the youth. My 7 year old son saw an expose on the person at 6:30 in the evening and asked me how a man can be pregnant? I explained to him that it is not a man, but a really ugly woman. I'm sorry but you can pump yourself up on testosterone all she wants, but when you're still a woman pumping out babies. And quite frankly her nutcase life is not news so stop showing it on the news that my kids have to watch.

Rosalee

What I find particularly disgusting is 'he' is from my home state
ORYGUN

stand up for what u believe in

She should have gone on Jerry Springer not Larry King. I wish one of our lame, i mean reputable news reporting 'businesses' would simply call it what it is a routine woman pregnant and stop jumping on everyone else's bandwagon about pregnant man.

Bibby

Stop giving this WOMAN a place in the media. SHE does not deserve it. This is a WOMAN who wanted to be a man, so she had an operation to rearrange her stuff! Big deal! SHE gave birth and is pregnant again. Why is the media even making an issue of this? While I'm on my soap box, I also would like the media to stop refering to Halle Berry and President elect Obama (who I voted for) as African Americans. You are being disrespectful to their Mothers, (Who are white) and their Mother's side of the family. They ate AMERICANS, pure and simple!

angelinaJ

This pregnant WOMAN thing is ridiculous. She is not a man - it's a woman taking hormones that decided to have a baby. I think it's sad the media feeds into this. And I feel sorry for these children. They have been exposed to all types of hormones in utero that are proably not healthy and will probably show affects of this during puberty. I think it's very selfish of this woman and her partner. If they wanted to be parents they should have adopted.

Go Sarah!

FYI...this is a woman...with facial hair. Stop calling her a man!

Tyler

If you have female reproductive organs.......YOU ARE A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!