Tyrese

Confronts Harvey Levin

-- On Tape!

11/17/2008 4:21 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tyrese and Brandy tried to avoid pappers like the plague this weekend -- but instead, they came face-to-face with a TMZ camera and the TMZ boss ... who just happened to be there.

111708-tyrese-brandy-video-launch-tmz
Here's how it all went down: Our cameras found Tyrese on a mall trip with Brandy in Century City -- but it was clear T didn't want to be seen. In fact, it seemed like Tyrese sent B to distract the pappers, so he could sneak down the back staircase.

But when Ty went to the valet, Harvey just happened to be there, waiting for his car ... and when the photog kept firing questions at Tyrese, the actor confronted Harv while the cameras rolled. Guess what happens next...

P.S. -- Tyrese and Brandy left together.

tmz_fan

I don't know who Tyrese is but he seemed like nice people. I mean, I bet others might've gotten all up in arms. Oh and I love how that person didn't know who Brandy be. Surely that was good for Brandy's ego.

2080 days ago

Lilly

Ty was very nice and polite... so was Brandy ;-) and i must say... TMZ reporter was cool 2, he turned the camera off when Ty asked him 2.

2080 days ago

Jennifa O Jenny

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that Brandy and Tyrese were relevant in the entertainment world anymore? Slow day, huh?

2080 days ago

Jatti

i hope brandy was not driving.

2080 days ago

Tangie

These idiots...she is known for murdering someone with her car and getting away with it and he is known for rotten acting. Get over yourselves, morons.

2080 days ago

HOLLYWOOD STANDARD

I heard Tyrese is a DL brotha?? Doesn't he like men...lol

Tmz do some investigating, because I thought he was a flamer

2080 days ago

NYone

Oh great the pregnant lady puncher and the hit and run killer ..a match made in heaven

2079 days ago

Jessica

Man, am I the only one who thought Havery choked on this one? Paps are known for being overly persistent, down right notorius so what made them back off this time, because Harvey said so? *lmfao* pathetic.

2079 days ago

John

"Confronts"? That's what you call a confrontation, a friendly hand shake? Get real, guys!

2079 days ago

Yvette

that was really awkward for harvey.................hahahahahaha. and i bet they are an item

2079 days ago

To see or not to see

Jennifer (3:29PM) , YOU are murdering the English language. Calm down and check a dictionary, please.
Murder: kill someone deliberately and illegally.

2079 days ago

Carlos

Tyrese your so ugly I don't know why God gave me eyes--

2079 days ago

Bob

This shows how big a hypocrite Harvey really is. "You're bothering my life, so cut."

2079 days ago

Dirk Diggler

We'll never know what happened next TMZ because your piece of crap video player keeps freezing. Its called youtube. Look into it.

2079 days ago

funtt

I have a whole new found respect for Brandy. They were both polite.

2079 days ago