Dallas Austin Drops Hit on ATL "Housewife"

11/18/2008 8:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Apparently nothing about Kim Zolciak is "Real" -- her hair, her alleged age (30!) or her singing career!Dallas Austin and Kim Zolciak
Major-huge record producer Dallas Austin is lashing out at the "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" star on his MySpace page after Kim announced he was helping her with an upcoming album. Austin's newest blog screams, "We are not doing a song, we are not doing an album ... that was only for television!"

Austin made several appearances on the show -- he was even shown working with Kim in a record studio. But after the rant, it looks like the only thing Dallas will put on blast -- is Kim.

maker

Good Lord, I hope that's a fake nose!

victoria Pushchin

hehe thats great. the one episode i saw was of her singing and it was simply horrendous. i thought it was a joke at first.

douchebag3000

lets just call the ugly one on the show really and shes thirty lolol more like 40

Alanna

Yet he had no problem pimping himself out on a crappy television show...

Debbi-B

Does Dallas think we're all idiots..of course it was just for the exposure...he couldn't even keep a straight face as she sang that stupid song for him - please! Poor Kimmie - no more suga-daddy, no career, no friends...she's probably wondering why she did this?

douchebag3000

why is she on the show? was she married to someone famous? who?

Karen Debarre

This skank and Lauri Waring Peterson of the Real Housewives of Orange County are in a dual for who is the ugliest whore and who is the biggest liar!

Liz

When you are thirty, your neck certainly does not look like Kim's. You can always tell a woman's age by looking at her neck and hands.

Desiree

I do not think her name is even real. I think she is lying about there even being a big papa too. It is sad for her children to have to watch.

crahazy

Thank Gawd Dallas does have some sense!!!

Hey Kim spell cat
_AT

CutTheCrap

ahhahahahaha this is funny!! I saw this show a couple of times and THis chis is FAKE FAKE FAKE!! Sh*t, even her face is airbrushed on...The most real out of all the chics on the ATL show was NeNe..that biotch told it like it was and that aint no lie!!

buck futtah

Ok, I'm 32, I don't take that great of care of my skin (wash twice daily, but no moisturizers or lotions or anything fancy), I work in the sun AND fake bake, and I very rarely use sunscreen. Guess what? My neck looks NOTHING close to hers, and I look at least 10 years younger than her. I smell b.s.

Dawn

Well if she is 30 she is aging twice as fast as other people. She CAN'T sing...that's what i do know for sure.

cc

We knew that! she has no talent, no voice, no concept of music - but, then why did they call the show "real wives of Atlanta" there is nothing real about these women they fool the audiences - Kim is Just the mistress of someone very rich and powerful that is obvious

a.j.b.

KIM YOUR NOTHING BUT A 40 WANNABE SINGER WHORE ETC GIVE IT UP THESE GIRLS ARE DOUCHEBAGS LOOKING FOR ATTENTION.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments