Meg Ryan: Can I Get a Lift?

11/18/2008 3:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Don't know what to get Meg Ryan for her 47th birthday tomorrow? How 'bout a good bra? Or just a bra in general.

The single mother of two let it all hang down as she visited the construction site of her new L.A. home.

Pass a support beam, please!

!!

Her boobs... her choice to wear a bra or not.

Everybody needs to worry about their OWN body parts... she certainly is NOT worried about yours!

The Observer

27. to all you imbecilic males above - rip out your member and let us all have a look at your shining bastion of manhood. Yeh right!
----------------------------------------------

I'm part of the itty bitty committee.

appaulledwilly

Question: What does a 60 yr old woman have between her boobies, that a 20yr old doesnt?
Answer: a Belly Button!

kan

#29. said "to all you imbecilic males above - rip out your member and let us all have a look at your shining bastion of manhood. Yeh right!"
Posted by little pinkie

Ok little pinkie, I ripped it out and your right, it shines. I'll send it to you but you'll have to change your name to big pinkie.

Loud and talentless

My tongue would be sore for a LOOOONG time! Still a babe.

MuMsie

She could SO easily get a boob lift ... they're FABULOUS & no implants necessary - just a lift & you have perky girls again

Black Teef

Grapefruits in tube socks. Raw eggs on nails.

kan

"And in the unlikely event of a water landing, Meg Ryan will now demonstrate the proper use of water wings".

Niki

First off, to whomever mentioned it, wearing a bra WILL NOT prevent boobs from sagging. It will hold them up temporarily but that is all.

Secondly, who cares??? Her breasts are natural. Good for her! We don't all want to go get surgery to altar our bodies. Third, if she doesn't want to wear a bra than why should she have to? They are her breasts. Her body. Don't like it? Don't look! I don't like the fact that there are a lot of fat people out there. I think fat is disgusting. But oh well! Most doctors will tell you that going without a bra can actually be more beneficial. It is also more comfortable- to those of us without big knockers at least.

Who Cares!

yes, they are her boobs.....but if she can fix her face, she can fix her boobs. That also doesn't mean the whole world should have to see them like that.. I do not believe in plastic surgery, but obviously, she does....just look at her face. Pretty before surgery, hideous after.

Buster

Are you kidding me that looks fantastic. Real men love it when then sway back and forth, not when then they are glued to them.

Andy

Hey guys are you out of your fricking minds. Everyone of you would take them in a heartbeat given the chance.

THE TRUTH IS WITHIN ME BITCHES

I like my tig-ol-bitties!!!!!!!!

Wanna see?

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

She's not walkin the red carpet morons . She's at the construction - site of her new HOUSE, and we luv Meg , she's given us some really great chick flicks , sooooooooo s the left one wins by a niplet.

The Observer

42. I would give my left nut for a shot at her. I would do her till her bones rattled like a windchime.

---------------------------------------------

I would have, too, pre lip-job. These days, however, I see too much a similarity between her face and that Nazi torturer character in the first "Raiders of the Lost Ark."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments