Meg Ryan: Can I Get a Lift?

11/18/2008 3:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Don't know what to get Meg Ryan for her 47th birthday tomorrow? How 'bout a good bra? Or just a bra in general.

The single mother of two let it all hang down as she visited the construction site of her new L.A. home.

Pass a support beam, please!

VioletteUK

Shes a good actress and I share her birthday...
so... saggy boobs be dammed...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEG AND I!

Big Bear

Meg looks great!! Going without a bra is pulling the wrinkles out of her face. Just because her breasts look like two fried eggs running down her chest she is still sexy.

2073 days ago

stupid women & the religious right

With the exception of the terrible lip injections I think Meg looks fine! So she decided against the bra that day.. like a previous poster said, don't like it? don't look! I think it is terrible that those of us who do not belong to the "committee" are supposed to be concerned with this stuff. Skanky girls with less than A cups can run around without bras all they want, but women that actually look like women have to reign em in.. like a rule of society or something. I know we're way past sht like corsettes (thank god) but I know the only reason I wear a bra is so I can button the 2nd and 3rd buttons on my blouses for work.

jerry

SHE IS TOTALLY HOT....... Natural Sexy Beauty....

JC

tcidda

harness them puppies

AJ

Meg is an absolutely beautiful woman. She looks great with or without a bra.

juscus

gravity sucks...she should stand on her head

Walter

I'll take her.

PolarBear

I think she looks beautiful, natural, healthy and bored with TMZ. Must be a celebrity! Meg, have a great day!

PolarBear

What? How the hell is she single? Are all the males in LA homosexuals? Geez, I thought it was only 90% of the hotel staff. Must have a hard time finding a real adult man in that town. Temptations keep a boy a boy.

Loud and talentless

They wouldn't droop or sway a bit when I had my hands, mouth and teeth on them ... End of story.

Rah-Rah

They may be saggy, but at least they're not droopy! They actually look kinda perky for a 47-year-old. AND AT LEAST THEY'RE REAL.

Maggie Blaise

The boobs can be lifted with a good bra. But those puffy eyes need more help. Honey put down the bottle, alcoholism wreaks havoc, but the good news is your eyes will clear up and the bags disappear after several months. You can do it -- do it for your child, if not yourself. And stop injecting your lips!

LongJohn69

Fake orgasms lead to sagging breasts.

Wayne