Winona Ryder Rushed to the Hospital in London

11/19/2008 2:37 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A trans-Atlantic flight for Winona Ryder turned turbulent when Winona Ryder fell ill and had to be taken to the hospital after landing.
Winona Ryder: Click to watch
Ryder spent only an hour or so at a hospital in London after she complained of illness during her flight from LAX. There was no priority landing and she felt fine by the time the plane touched down, but medics were waiting for her upon landing and transported her immediately to the hospital.

We shot video of Winona getting on the plane in Los Angeles and she clearly looks out of it even before takeoff.

Dan da man

..."she clearly looks out of it even before takeoff." When did she ever look in it?

2063 days ago

crahazy

she probably had a shopping tag caught in her throat

2063 days ago

jess

She couldn't even walk straight. Stumbling all over the place and holding onto someone. Prescription drugs, I'm sure. Addict!!

2063 days ago

ME

I GUESS SHE TOOK SO MANY PILLS BEFORE THE FLIGHT SHE GOT PARANOID ON THE AIRPLANE. OR SHE WANTED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL TO STEAL SOMETHING. SHE'S A LOSER.

2063 days ago

To The Bank

One word "lortab"

2063 days ago

Lexar

Time to restock her medicine cabinent...little film work available to her anymore and with the price of aspirin, band-aids, etc...a quick little trip to a British ER took care of this problem.

2063 days ago

mistysmom

That WAS HILARIOUS!! NOBODY EVEN RECOGNIZES HER EXCEPT THE ONE PLANTED PAPARAZZI. SHE PROBABLY HIRED HIM. She is so stoned she can't walk.

2063 days ago

Neda

she seems to be lost every since the demise of her relationship with Johnny Depp. maybe that was a huge blow to her. Dunno, but somethings up. I do also wish her well and some internal peace.

2063 days ago

Ziggy

Maybe she stole too many of the airplane peanuts and got sick. She's probably had an allergic reaction to the ill- gotten overdose of peanuts.

Why have sympathy for another Hollywood addict? She has enough money to get the help she needs but would rather fly all over the world being dazed and confused.

After seeing her on video shoplifting, I've lost respect for her and so has many others. At this point, who cares?

2063 days ago

MAXP

looks like she still has her twenty doctors listed in her little black book

2062 days ago

MaryAlyce Stow

Winona has more talent in her pinky finger than most stars of today. I hope she comes back to the big screen soon. Our family misses her so very much. Get strong Winona, you'll make it...I know you will! Did you all know that an extremely talented person does have a chemical inbalance? That's why they are so talented !!!!! From one that knows for a fact that this is true !!!!!!!!!!

2062 days ago

Added My Name

I agree with poster number 4: "Mentally ill for quite some time."

Sad. Really very sad. I remember seeing her in L.A. years ago at a club with Depp and they looked like they were beamed in from another planet, so beautiful and surreal. Seems as if her past relationships and their demise have not helped her stability.

2061 days ago

Added My Name

I agree with poster number 4: "Mentally ill for quite some time."

2061 days ago