After a Few Shots, Obama Felt Up for Grabs

11/20/2008 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Everything Barack Obama touches turns to sold -- including a bar-room pool table the president-elect played on last May.
Barack Obama: Click to view!
John Mawyer, the owner of Schultzie's Billiards in West Virginia, is 86ing the Obama pool table on Ebay. Starting price -- $500,000. Some of the proceeds will go to charity.

John told us Barack lost the game of 8-ball after accidentally hitting the little black ball in. Guess he can't win 'em all.

john

As a memorabilia dealer, I would say this is maybe worth 5000. Good on them to give to charity though

Nostradamus

It would be fitting that the owner should spread the earnings from his sale to all of us that are anxiously waiting for "change"

Teri

Oh good, we have 4 more years of this huh? This moron is a simple human being, not a god. Too bad for them they are too stupid to see it for themselves.....by the time they do, it will be too late.

Rebie Johnson

HOLLWOOD IS DEAD, i keep hearing the term kool-aid drinkers, what is it???? it sounds so juvenile

Rebie Johnson

#8 HITMAN, I couldn't said it any better!!!!!!

Yvette

TO HOLLYWOOD is DEAD AND Too bad for you.......... BOTH OF YOU WHITE RACIST F@#&S NEED TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY WITH YOUR HERPES................ALL THESE RACIST PEOPLE THINK I AM WITH THEM I AM NOT I SUPPORT CHANGE AND I AM PROUD TO CALL THIS COUNTRY HOME AND I AM A HUGE BARACK FAN AND HE IS NOT GOD HE IS GOOD AND KIND AND POWERFUL.....HE LOVES HIS FAMILY AND HE LOVES OTHERS THAT'S WHY HE DONATES TO CHARITIES LIKE KEEP A CHILD ALIVE AND SOME OTHER GREAT CHARITIES.......... AND BY THE WAY YOU RACIST HILLBILLIES HE IS MIXED AND I HOPE YOU ARE TOO AND YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED YOU INBREDS.

Shadowwolf

Well whatever they get they have to spilt with others who don't have. And Obama's CHANGE is just putting the same old people in OUR Whitehouse. It is just a change in party not polotics as usual.

Queen of the Damned

To #10 Executioner -- Thank you. Hopefully, they will exercise that freedom, and soon.

Alexa

If Obama had it his way, we'd be bailing out the Auto Industry. We're so screwed!

Hitman,
Speaking of Satan, you obviously missed seeing Michelles's dress the night of the elections!

RJ

Typical republicans ranting and raving how Obama is going to "screw" us. WAKE UP CALL...he can't do any worse than president Bush. You all are so pessimistic and praying for the economy to get worse, even losing all that you have, just to say "I told you so." How miserable your lives must be. Stop sticking your heads up Hannity's rear (Kool-Aid drinkers). Oooh, please your just Hannity wannabees.

On another note, I love that man. Obama is great!!

bite me

Posted at 7:27AM on Nov 20th 2008 by yvette
*******************************************************************************************************************************************
keep a child alive? he is all for partial birth abortion, yep thats keeping them alive, As for the charities? here is the actual amount as of 2006: 6.1% of his income was to charities. lets see as President that means he would give $2,400 a year. He will probably spend more on a new puppy.
Oh and I dont hate nor am I a racist, I couldnt care what color he is, I care about what is is going to do and how he goes about doing it. I care because it will effect all of us

lol

TMZ distributing Obama's Kool-aid....when are the anti-Palin chasers coming? lol

RJ

@ 11...do you have the figures on what McCain donated to charity? Who are we to judge on how much someone gave to charity? At least he gave...there are alot of rich people who could care less.
@ 12...Obama koolaid? Please let's be original and stop sucking on Hannity's jock for once.lol

Mik

We are all behind the 8 ball now . You Cunning Linguist!

She is hot

All Obama 4 years will be over soon,, ooopss my bad,,,, all his tenure is the 3rd term of Clinton!!!!! Change??? Tell me how and where????

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments