Fabio: I Can't Believe He's Not 50

11/20/2008 2:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

When not having birds smack him in the face while riding rollercoasters or fighting with George Clooney in restaurants, 49-year-old Italian cheese ball Fabio likes to take his luxurious, blown-out weave to the gym.

Fabs knows he has to look good for the seven women and one man out there still buying romance novels.

Barneyjake

Very NASTY TMZ to make those kind of comments. Class it up a notch, would ya?

Bobp

I think he looks great. Have you seen what most 49 year old men look like?

sdg

The CEO of FABIOS SEARCH ENGINE as seen on FOX'S TALKSHOW

tellyouwhatithink

Jealous perverts!! 49, 50, or 500 I think he looks great. Not many man (hardly any) take the time to make sure they stay in shape and take care of their bodies. I am not a fan, but I give him to snaps up...he is HOT and good for you Fab boy you look fantastico! I bet the guys on here putting you down are a bunch of fat, bald and not worth looking at!!!

GGG

Still as handsome as ever!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

orchidgirlFL

Oh what a body.
Add me to those 7 women that find Fabio attractive according to TMZ. I guess with me it makes 8 women !!!!

And by the way, I don't read romance novels. I read true crime, history, biographies and classics of literature ( like Tolstoy and Scott Fitzgerald )

Romance Reader

Really? 7 romance readers out there? And what do YOU read? No doubt you read fiction that's "relevant" to the world. Because strong women aren't relevant. Love isn't relevant. Ever had a girlfriend? Boyfriend? Do you realize that humans are programmed to find a mate? It's why we exist. But reading about it within the confines of a strong plot is something to laugh at? Did you know that polls show that women who read romance have healthier, happier love lives than those who don't? Man whose wives read romance don't complain AT ALL.

No doubt what you read is so much healthier. And more "literary." Fun to take that to bed.

seedless247365

OMG its Max's dad! I cant believe it! *falls over*

krobi

49??!!?!?!!? I thought he was almost 60. oh well....

wasted days and wasted nights

Say what you will,but he is aging well and someone got on their knees to get this pic.

Snookers13

Not a weave - actually his own hair. And, hiis own body. You go Fabio.

Sienna McWethey

Don't men realize that a great way to learn how to please a woman and find ways to capture her heart, is to read romance novels?

Braindamaged2too

DAMN,,,,,,,,Just when you think it's safe to go back outside.........the Steroids Freak returns!!! My god it must've been a slow news day in the TMZ pressroom. Mr. Tiny Testicles is so vain he even poses while he "works out!" My god to think that there are women out there who would hop those chemically enhanced muscles. Not to mention the waste of space that TMZ devotes to this french freak-a-zoid. Oh well I guess to each his own.

greeneyedlass

They (TMZ) obviously are oblivious to the fact that Fabio is a published romance writer himself...currently, yes folks he is one of the few men that write romance. If people weren't still interestsed in him, they wouldn't have photogs stalking him at the gym now would they? Harvey Levin just WISHES he looked half that good...it's nothing but envy on his part.

The Truth

TMZ.com might want to do a bit of research before commenting on romance novels and "lack of sales". Romance novels make up fifty percent of mass market fiction sold in the USA, and gross over 1 billion a year. Twenty-two percent of our readership is male as well.

One more statistic that might grab your attention: A recent study showed that women who read romance novels have 74% more sex than those who don't.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments