Jessica Biel:

Hot Granny Mess

11/20/2008 3:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Wearing Justin's '30s Dick Tracy fedora, Mary-Kate Olsen's '70s oversized owl shades, a sexy early 20th century Mennonite party/house dress, a '90s brown leather Gap belt and an '80s hair-band groupie's bag, Jessica Biel worked the timeless runway of Melrose Ave. on Wednesday.

It takes years and years and years to look as hot as Jessica!

I was half an inch away from doing it this weekend.

I'm mennonite and I wouldn't touch that dress.

2080 days ago

shytymes

I think she still looks beautiful, especially after putting on anything from every decade. At least she goes out in public and doesn't care what you or the other media sites have to say about her or her style of choosing. Also, at least she isn't showing off "her business" like the whores of Hollywood !!!! She can get the attention by being herself and looking respectful.
Although, I still wouldn't mind seeing some of "her business" either!!! HMMMM!!!!

2080 days ago

Jimmy Slick

JESSICA BIEL CAN WEAR A BURLAP BAG AND STILL LOOK SUPER HOT!
SHE IS A TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY RACQUEL WELCH.

2080 days ago

All Of Them Be Infected

She's a mean woman and scares me. Therefore, no pee-pee for her.

2080 days ago

suess

Dang, I grew up Mennonite but I never looked that bad!!!

2080 days ago

forevermore

It's called BIRTH CONTROL!!

2080 days ago

Lil

SHE IS A TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY RACQUEL WELCH......WHAT!!!!
That is about the most ridiculous comment I have seen yet. There is no comparisan
She has a peasant look about her that is very unappealing. But then Justin is not handsome just talented.

2079 days ago

Donovan

I think it's refreshing to see a Hollywood star not looking like a $5 hooker for a change.

2079 days ago

Maggie Blaise

Now I know why she is always unhappy. She is a size 14 and has no style.

2079 days ago

wasted days and wasted nights

She's just makin' Justin work overtime to bring sexy back.

2079 days ago

cowbulls

I think it's refreshing to have a star with enough self confidence to not have to dress up every second. If the situation called for it, Jessica can still look hot. I'm thankful that so many men are excited by skinny women with boob jobs. That leaves the sexy women with real curves for the rest of us. I'll take a real woman with a curvy body every time.

2079 days ago

Zebedee Doodah

I really thought that this was a joke, and that she was dressed for a skit on "Saturday Night Live" or something.

2079 days ago

Glenn Chambers

Does anyone know the name of the TMZ staffer who reported this story on air? She is very good looking and has a sharp wit.

2079 days ago

barry Gordy is genius

It doesn't matter.
If she was with me, her clothes would be off anyway.
Then, I'd bend her over and pull her hair and ask her to spell RUN.
That's what I call, "Slippin' tha dill to Ms. Biel" A Vlasic for a classic.
Ya dig?

2079 days ago

barry Gordy is genius

SHE SURE GOT A PRETTY MOUTH.

2079 days ago