McMahon Still Has Heart

11/20/2008 7:31 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

There's a buzz that Ed McMahon had a heart attack and was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in L.A.

Part is true and part isn't. We've learned over the weekend McMahon experienced shortness of breath and was taken to Cedars. Doctors were concerned enough to put Ed in the Cardiac Unit, where he was monitored. They determined he did not suffer heart problems.

Here's what happened. Ed, like many others in L.A., suffered from choking smoke -- the result of the multiple fires in the L.A. area. He had respiratory issues that had symptoms similar to a heart attack. But no heart attack for Ed.

He's back home.

Rah-Rah

He still has his home? I lost he lost his home because of financial problems.

jrad247

Yes he still has a home - He's living with your mom Rah Rah

Loud and talentless

I'm glad that he's okay ... He's a good man going through rough times.

jerry doremus

glad your okay ed

Joanne

Our friend's daughter knows Ed's grand daughter and says she is really nice. I am glad, too, that Ed is ok. He has gone through alot...

virgy

this piece of trash is already uing Cedars for elder abuse so he can make some coin to pay his bills and he has the audacity to go back there?,,,,,If I were them, I wouldn't have let him through the doors......he and his lawsuits and bills can all go to hell ,,,,RIP Ed

virgy

SUING

UGH

Ed is suffering from chocking debt his "young wifey put him in".
Like Ed..yes. Get rid of your blinging money hungry 'WIFE" !
You allowed her to pile up debt's for you..so..pay the piper !

barry Gordy is genius

I pray the skies of Southern California clear up for all you L.A. residents who live in the basin. The smoke has even traveled to Central California where it hovers over Fresno. Once the smoke clears, I'll pray to the GOD of California that the arsonist be apprehended and flogged and locked in a sweaty cell with a booty bandit.

willy

Hang in there Ed. We all love you.