No One Wants Shia's Bloody Scrap

11/20/2008 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Striking a positive note for good taste, almost nobody wants to buy the truck Shia LaBeouf wrecked.

Only two bids have come in on the truck -- and only a hundred bucks over the base price, $7K. Yes, some imbecile could end up paying $7,100 for a totally busted Ford that still has bloodstains in it.

The auction ends in about an hour.

jj

ahhh..gross! FIRST BEOTCHES!

2074 days ago

oh brother

I'd hit that..oh wait a minute... thats an automobile.

2074 days ago

Seattlelite

It ended with just the 7100.00 bid. WHO would want a vehicle that's been scrapped by insurance???

2074 days ago

The price is almost twice what another salvaged 2007 F-150 went for, and it had less damage.

jj: you FAIL BEOTCH!

2074 days ago

superman

What would tmz know about good taste?

2074 days ago

JJ

I'm with inmate... I'd ride that sweet @$$ all night long........... sooooo hot

2074 days ago

To see or not to see

Oooh! "imbecile"!

You are widening your vocabulary beyond "idiot" and "douchebag" .....

2074 days ago

Your name:

Any of you ever heard of something called parts? People buy these as "parts cars" The high bidder probably wanted the drivetrain out of the thing.

2074 days ago

Don Juan from Lansing Michigan

The other reason someone would buy this crap is trying to make money off of his overall name. It was something personal of his that got destroyed in life but someone thinks that they can make money off it... Im not overall sure why someone would buy it, its not like it was James Deans or something... Sides that, what can you do with it.. put it in a collection of something? Sides if someone would wanna use it for parts.. not me. I wouldnt wanna work around anyone else blood. No Thanks!

2074 days ago

Divashels

NO#5 SUPERMAN I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!

2074 days ago

JJ

I'd pay $10k just to smell the seat that sweeet little ass sat in !!!

2074 days ago

Wendy

Personally I'm disgusted that anyone would want to buy a truck in which a human being or a movie star almost got killed in, let alone sell it. I understand that Shia LeBouf is talented and handsome. But Come on people HE ALMOST DIED IN THAT TRUCK DURING AN ACCIDENT. WHAT ARE WE GOING TO TRY TO SELL NEXT OF A CELEBRITIES? THE SUPRA THAT NICK "DOUCHEBAG LYING MORON" HOGAN ALMOST KILLED A GUY IN? Come one people we need to grow up. I'd personally rather have a picture with me and the celebrity of my choice then the truck that almost wasted the celeb. GROW UP.

2073 days ago

copipoog

I wouldn't want it if it has BLOOD STAINS in it....thats gross, almost canniballistic. Leave him alone about the beard! He's going through some tough times. Go shia!

2047 days ago

haider

WHO WANTS THE PATHETIC SUNNI SCRAP????? GO LEARN N SEARCH FOR RIGHT RELIGION U FOLLOWERS OF YAZEED AND HIS DAMN BLOODY JERK FATHER

2033 days ago